Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02232603000 | Model# 32603
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.50|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Convertible to Freestanding:||Yes|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout, auto oven shutoff|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 12,200 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
30" Slide-In Gas Range - Style and Functionality
The stainless-steel Kenmore 30" Slide-In Gas Range 3260 features a self-cleaning oven and recessed porcelain cooktop to help contain spills. The 14,200 BTU and 12,200 BTU power burners help you boil multiple pots of water rapidly, while the 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner gives you maximum control over delicate sauces.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the power burner funnels 14,200 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot
- The 5,000 BTU simmer burner delivers reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, to cut down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes
- Simple push-button oven control lockout prevents accidents and temperature tampering by securing settings in an instant, perfect when little ones are around
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach
- Professional-looking heavy duty cast-iron grates that are dishwasher-safe eliminate time-consuming scrubbing and scouring
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- Add a touch of class to your kitchen decor with this cooktop design that features 4 burners recessed below the counter-top for a sleek look and easy cleaning
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this Kenmore Elite range as well as the matching fridge and dishwasher about 1 year ago for our kitchen remodel. I'm very disappointed with it! The chrome faceplate is cheap and is already all scratch up after careful use. Not sure what did it since I only clean with microfiber cloths and paper towels. Regardless, this scratched plate just made my new stove look crappy. What's worse, the replacement is $160 - RIDICULOUS!!! Second pet peeve with this thing is this annoying little gap between the chrome faceplate and the stove top plate. It has a rubber gasket to fill the gap, but it's not tight. That means all of your lovely food crumbs will get stuck in the middle and it's almost impossible to get it out! Another issue is the noise! This oven is very noisy, especially on the cool down! Burners are an issue too...yes, I read somewhere recently that they are known to go out. THIS IS TRUE...far back one doesn't light every time now....it takes several tries like your old dumpy stove use to, except this "NEW" one cost over 1K and you now have the same problem after less than a year of using it! And my last reason why this stove is a disappointment, cleaning it! The black top is a PAIN to clean. It smudges and smears, and no matter how expensive the cleaner, polisher or buffer (or how meticulous the person is to clean), those darn smears show up no matter what, making it look somewhat icky under super bright light. I noticed that stainless steel polish helps hide this on the black top, but it wears out and is only a temp solution. My advice is to go spend money on a better product...better to spend 2k on an amazing unit like GE rather than 1k on a junker you need to replace in the near future...or at least one that looks like it needs replacing!!!
As soon as the range was installed, the right front and left rear burners, when on low setting, often go out, especially when the oven is on, and gas enters the room. After three service calls, the repair man could not solve the problem, and declared it unrepairable. Under the warranty Sears offered to replace it, but I am afraid that it is a design problem and another of the same would do the same. I had a plumber check the gas supply and all was in order.
A lot better than the last one I had.....compared to the last one, it cooks and bakes much faster. Now I have to learn all over again. My old one was terrible! Only baked on one side so I had to keep turning the pans so everything got cooked. Such a pleasure not to have to keep watch over dinners....Thanks
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.