Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer w/ Express Cycle - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02628102000 | Model# 28102
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
No one in its class performs better* and no one in its class cleans better.**
The Kenmore® 28102 washer is now bigger.*** It also features the high-performing Triple Action® impeller to provide a deep clean, 3-part wash motion while using less water. This triple action system includes a wash basket motion, an impeller action and a burst of concentrated detergent pumped through the wash plate.
The white Kenmore 2810 washing machine uses 63% less water and 73% less energy for over $175 per year in total savings.† It also makes it easier than ever to get whiter whites, thanks to the Timed Oxi™ dispenser. Just press a button, and your oxi additives are released into the wash at the right time to help boost cleaning power. Set-in stains are no match for the Soak cycle that helps eliminate tough stains from clothing. The PreWash option also lets you customize your wash to clean organic stains like berries, wine or extra-dirty loads.
- Combining wash basket motion, impeller rotation and a burst of concentrated detergent, the Triple Action® impeller deep cleans fabrics while using less water.
- Stainboost™ extends wash time for a deeper soak, better cleaning penetration and more powerful stain removal while remaining gentle on fabrics.
- The timed Oxi-Option™ is designed to automatically add powdered oxygen cleaners at just the right moment in your washer’s cycle for deeper cleaning and brighter whites.
- Designed to effectively clean up to 20 towels at once, this 4.5 cu. ft. capacity washer gets more clean in fewer loads.
- Rapid basin rotation uses centrifugal force to remove excess moisture from fabrics quickly, reduce dry times and ease transfer from washer to dryer.
**Among leading brand top load high efficiency washers with washplates greater than 4.0 cu. ft. and less than 4.7 cu. ft. as measured by DOE standards, based on an 8 lb load.
***As compared to Kenmore model 28002.
†Compared to a deep fill top load washer manufactured before 2004, using the normal cycle. Average use, 11 year life and 10 loads per week.
††100% cotton, RN# 15099 from Sears, each weighs 0.90 lbs new, and are 49" x 25" new.
Added on October 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We are very happy with the purchase of our top loading high efficiency washer. We did have the room for front loading machines so we purchased this. So far very pleased with the look and performance!
This is a great machine. There are several different options for the type of clothing you are washing. I read some reviews that complained of the noise or residue left on clothes, neither of which have I experienced. It is quieter than my old agitator washer and haven't had any issues with clothes not getting clean or the washer leaving a "film" on them. Great machine!
I really don't understand the 5 star reviews, this is of junk technology that doesn't work, the pseudo-agitator don't move the clothes inside the tube, all that this washer does is soak, the agitator do cycles but is so small and the amount of water so little there is not movement inside the tube, hence no washing happening inside, this is a waste of money.
I was not sure if I liked it when we got home . After using this washing machine a couple weeks now, I love it. Not to crazy about how long the cycles take but hope it really saves on energy and water. Time will tell.
We absolutely love our washer! It does a great job in getting our clothes cleaned, can handle a large load (even comforters) and is relatively quite. We are very happy with it!
iF YOU DONT HAVE THE CORRECT WEIGHT AROUND THE MIDDLE IT WILL SIT THERE AND BUZZ AND NOT FILL THE WASHER UP. iT TAKES FOREVER TO WASH ANYTHING AND LEAVES EVERYTHING IN A SMALL MASS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TUB.I NEED THE AGITATOR TO GUIDE THE CLOTHES INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE MIDDLE EXPOSED. MY DAUGHTER ALSO HATES THIS MACHINE. I WISH I COULD TRADE IT BACK FOR MY OLD BEAT UP WASHER THAT DID A BETTER JOB THAN THIS EXPENSIVE PIECE OF JUNK. IT TAKES TOO LONG TO SENSE AND WASH MY CLOTHES. SO MUCH FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Wife loves this washer, uses very little water, cant hear it spin at all, very quiet while running, many many options to select clothing, water temp and agitating modes. Supposedly energy efficient but will know after six months of electrical usage analysis.
This washer has been everything that was indicated. Love the top load so you can pause to add additional items rather then the limitations to a front loading machine. Large loads come out clean. This is a really nice machine for a family and we would highly recommend. No problems to date.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 08-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances priced $499 and over or Special Financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra savings off Kenmore appliances over $499 Sold by Sears! Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.