Kenmore 4.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04699783000 | Model# 99783
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Perfect for Small Areas
The stainless steel 4.4 cu. ft. Kenmore compact refrigerator 9978 features removable shelves, a rack for 2 liter bottles, and a can rack. It also includes a separate chiller compartment for frozen foods. At 20 in. wide, it's perfect for dorm rooms. This Kenmore small refrigerator has a smooth back that fits neatly against the wall. A reversible door lets you customize to fit your space.
- The easily accessible can rack organizes 8 cans within the refrigerator door to free up extra shelf space and keep your favorite flavors within reach
- Mechanical temperature adjustment delivers quick, easy climate control across a wide range with just a twist
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance
- Separate chiller compartment provides storage for frozen food
- Reversible door hinge for right or left opening allows the refrigerator to be placed wherever you need it
Added on May 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this for a new bar entertainment area. Plenty of room inside, but why would you build this unit without a functional freezer? Usefull? Yes, as long as its set near wide open for cold beverages. Who would want ice in a bar area anyway? RJ NOT HAPPY
This refrigerator cannot defrost which is unbelievable in 2014. In order to defrost the freezer, the refrigerator needs to be turned off. If we knew from the salesman or any of the reviews we read, we would not purchase it. The frost builds up very fast and the freezer door cannot be opened. It only looks outside but it does not worth the money.
I live alone, and this is the perfect size. I have a separate chest freezer to hold photographic film and paper, with leftover space for food. So, I can use this little guy on top of the counter instead of needing freezer space. It has enough size for me. I rarely use 2-liter bottles, but the door bottle holder holds a 1.5L wine bottle and a quart of half-and-half just fine. Uses little electricity, and runs quietly.
Bel Air, MD
Nice stainless finish on a compact yet utilitarian refrigerator. Easy to transport and set up. This is ideal for a bar or dorm environment. I would recommend this to a friend. Longevity unknown at this point.
Good looking fridge with great amount of storage. ******** for you money. Largest capacity and lower priced with good quality trusted brand and modern looking stainless steel exterior.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.