Kenmore 4.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04699783000 | Model# 99783
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.4 cu. ft. Compact Refrigerator - Perfect for Small Areas
The stainless steel 4.4 cu. ft. Kenmore compact refrigerator 9978 features removable shelves, a rack for 2 liter bottles, and a can rack. It also includes a separate chiller compartment for frozen foods. At 20 in. wide, it's perfect for dorm rooms. This Kenmore small refrigerator has a smooth back that fits neatly against the wall. A reversible door lets you customize to fit your space.
- The easily accessible can rack organizes 8 cans within the refrigerator door to free up extra shelf space and keep your favorite flavors within reach
- Mechanical temperature adjustment delivers quick, easy climate control across a wide range with just a twist
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance
- Separate chiller compartment provides storage for frozen food
- Reversible door hinge for right or left opening allows the refrigerator to be placed wherever you need it
Added on May 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good looking fridge with great amount of storage. ******** for you money. Largest capacity and lower priced with good quality trusted brand and modern looking stainless steel exterior.
This little cooler is as efficient as my larger refrig. Bought mainly to store colas, but keeps ice cream as well. The only complaint is that it is too light when nearly empty and will require two hands to open the door. I guess that means that the door seal is doing its job.
This purchased was made under a service policy agreement while Sears was repairing my Samsung refrigerator. The freezer part will keep frozen items but will not freeze new items. My milk also spoiled and I needed to raise the temperature on high to maintain.
Apple Grove, WV
We were pleasantly surprised to see how much this little refrigerator will hold, particularly on the door. All of our drinks fit and then some. Seems to keep everything good and cold but without freezing it.
Corpus Christi, TX
I've had this mini fridge for a couple weeks now. It gets constant use & is going strong so far. It's quiet, was easy to set up, stays cold, & is well-designed to a point where you can fit much more than expected. I'll update this review, should there be any issues. -6/20/14