Kenmore 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer w/Steam - Gray ENERGY STAR®NEW Item !| Item# 02641383000 | Model# 41383
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America's # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The Kenmore front-load washer 41383 with Smart Motion® Technology delivers superior cleaning, capacity, efficiency and fabric care. Its 6 unique wash motions make it possible to create new wash cycles that behave just the way they should to care for special fabrics.
The gray Kenmore 4138 is ENERGY STAR® qualified, so it saves money and energy while protecting the environment.
- The Kenmore 41383 front-load washing machine uses a powerful but gentle motion technology to get your clothes clean
- Smart Motion® technology uses 6 different motions to get your clothes clean without damaging delicates
- ColdClean® gets your clothes as clean as normal wash cycles while saving energy
- Express Wash washes small loads in just 24 minutes
- Wash cycles include Permanent Press, Normal, Whites, Delicate, Rinse & Spin, Speed, Heavy Duty, Specialty
- 5 water temperatures pamper all fabric types
- Maximum spin speed of 1,200 RPM extracts more water, so cloths dry faster
Added on July 18, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I do love this washer and matching dryer. But I think it could be even better. I hope the User Experience designers at the manufacturer are listening... First, the door on the washer needs to be reversible. My setup has the washer on the right and dryer on the left. The washer door is right in the way when transferring wet heavy clothes to the dryer. Thankfully, the door on the dryer is reversible, but there's a problem with its design too, which leads me to my second issue. Utility rooms are typically cramped and chances are, if you are reversing the door, its likely due to make the best use of your cramped space. But the only way to reverse the door on the dryer is to open the door 180 degrees. I paid for our mutual lack of foresight as I had to pull out both machines (that I had just installed) just to get the door open all the way on the dryer to reverse it. ugh. So if/when you make the washer door reversible, redesign the hinge for easier removal. Maybe consider allowing the door to open from either side or even downward so that it can be used as a shelf for loading clothes (a convenience I never knew I had on my old-school dryer until now that its gone). And my third suggestion is to add a fourth option to the "chime" selection. I definitely appreciate the "Off" option here as the little song the machines play every time they are powered on gets old real quick. But when its "off", it doesn't chime at the end of the cycle, which unlike the power-on-chime, is actually useful. So my suggestion for a fourth option is "End of Cycle Only". One more suggestion: let the user override any setting he/she wants. When choosing a pre-set cycle, the units prevent certain selections like changes to water temperature. Don't make it harder for me to wash my clothes. If I want to use hot water (even if the user interface designer thought it a bad idea) I should be able to do so without having to skim thru the manual to figure out which pre-set lets me override the temperature to "Hot". I love the grey finish and both units do a great job cleaning my family's clothes. Add these aforementioned suggestions and I'd give 5 star - until then, though, its just 3 stars.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with your Sears Card. Sold by Sears Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.