Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve™ Drawer - BlackItem# 02273439000 | Model# 73439
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Color and Styling:|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Venting:||Top of oven door|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range - Built For the Home Chef
The Kenmore gas range 73439 offers the best of all worlds with a powerful oven, broiler and versatile cooktop. With its five sealed burners, every technique from boiling to searing is simple. A large center burner is perfect for odd-shaped pans. The oven and Broil & Serve drawer make an easy time of cooking roasts, baking and browning. Extra-large oven windows, electronic controls and an LED display allow for superior temperature control. Every home chef deserves a Kenmore electric gas range.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Strategically placed in the center, the 10,000 BTU oval burner provides fast heating for larger pans, griddles and odd-sized cookware, making quick work of large meals.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Fitted with a quick-opening door and variable temperature settings, the Broil & Serve™ drawer melts cheese, caramelizes vegetables and crisps meat quickly to save you time.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
South San Francisco, CA
I bought this stove just 2 weeks ago, and since its installation it has been terrific. I love the look of the stove, everything is easy to use from burner actuation and broiler by simply turning the **** to 'Lite'. The display is quite simple and easy to use, if you are like me and hate having too many options to choose from then this is the perfect stove! I look forward to baking in it for the Holidays!
Staten Island, NY
Easy to install, looks very nice, nice big center burner for griddles or big pots! Digital temp setting so no more guessing what temp it really is at with the dial. Would recommend for sure!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
We'd been looking at stoves for quite a while. We stopped in to the Sears store in Palatka FL and I found this one. They had it in stainless steel on the floor. Stainless steel looks too commercial to me so I asked the man to special order the black one. It came in quickly, the service was great. They loaded it for us at the store and we took it home. It has the center oval burner for a griddle or larger pot. We use it with propane gas not natural gas and it works just fine. We had a professional come and change the orifices and adjust the flames. Love this stove!
This range is a great oven for the price. Nice looking, great heat easy to clean. Stove top is good quality heavy and very secure for all size pots/pans. different size burners for different pots and cooking temperatures. easy to use control panal/well lit oven. Highly recommend to others ..great range and great price!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.