Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve™ Drawer - Stainless SteelItem# 02273433000 | Model# 73433
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 14,2000 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Venting:||Top of oven door|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range - Built For the Home Chef
The Kenmore gas range 73433 offers the best of all worlds with a powerful oven, broiler and versatile cooktop. With its five sealed burners, every technique from boiling to searing is simple. A large center burner is perfect for odd-shaped pans. The oven and Broil & Serve drawer make an easy time of cooking roasts, baking and browning. Extra-large oven windows, electronic controls and an LED display allow for superior temperature control. Every home chef deserves a Kenmore electric gas range.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Strategically placed in the center, the 10,000 BTU oval burner provides fast heating for larger pans, griddles and odd-sized cookware, making quick work of large meals.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Fitted with a quick-opening door and variable temperature settings, the Broil & Serve™ drawer melts cheese, caramelizes vegetables and crisps meat quickly to save you time.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I love the look of this stove. I recently sold my 40 in Kenmore- which I loved and got the smaller one due to a remodel. This stove puts out so much heat from the oven, its unbearable. We had quite a time getting the oven regulated as the directions and illustrations did not match the actual element. I am really disappointed int he heat it puts out. not sure I will keep it or not. anyone else have issues like that?
Looks very good to me and it is stainless steel and black color, that was I am looking for, only it is not self cleaning and the burners are too high For my height.otherwise it is very good.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Spring Valley, CA
I got a great deal on the stove, and it has a nice clean finish to it. I bought the stove for my mother, and she loved it. The fifth burner is a wonder addition to have. Its diffidently adds more character to the kitchen. Not only was the product great, the services was excellent. I was able to go to my local Sears store and they loaded the stove in less than five minutes. There was no hassle and nor a wait. I plan to use Sears for future appliance purchases. Thank you!
The flame on this stove flares out when it is on high. The actual burners are too close to the edge. I discovered this a couple of months ago when my six year son sustained 2nd and 3rd degree burns to over 13% of his body. He had his back to the stove and his shirt caught on fire. He panicked and started running, trying to get away from the fire. Fortunately his siblings saved his life by grabbing him and pulling off his burning shirt. After two weeks in a burn center and thousands of dollars in medical bills, it occurred to me that I could prevent this happening to someone else by alerting buyers to the design flaws of this stove. We have used gas stoves for years and have never had anything tragic happen. I grew up with one as well without incident. Also, I have to bake all my meals at 15 degrees less than is required in order to keep my food from burning. Stay away from this stove.
El Paso, TX
I was really disappointed when I opened up the box and found out this oven is not "stainless steel!!!" It is black, and has very thin, flimsy stainless steelish type plates glued to the front oven door and broiler drawer. The plates are attached so poorly that the broiler drawer plate had already lost contact with the surface when I opened the box. I would not have ordered this model if I had known this is what the extra cost for the stainless steel model was for. I got it solely for looks, thinking it would match my other kenmore stainless steel appliances, so I can't rate it according to cooking ability.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.