Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve™ Drawer - Stainless SteelItem# 02273433000 | Model# 73433
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 14,2000 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Venting:||Top of oven door|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range - Built For the Home Chef
The Kenmore gas range 73433 offers the best of all worlds with a powerful oven, broiler and versatile cooktop. With its five sealed burners, every technique from boiling to searing is simple. A large center burner is perfect for odd-shaped pans. The oven and Broil & Serve drawer make an easy time of cooking roasts, baking and browning. Extra-large oven windows, electronic controls and an LED display allow for superior temperature control. Every home chef deserves a Kenmore electric gas range.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Strategically placed in the center, the 10,000 BTU oval burner provides fast heating for larger pans, griddles and odd-sized cookware, making quick work of large meals.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Fitted with a quick-opening door and variable temperature settings, the Broil & Serve™ drawer melts cheese, caramelizes vegetables and crisps meat quickly to save you time.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a very nice and easy to use stove. Cooks great just need to watch your heat settings as to not to get to hot. But converting to LP directions could be a little better. Over all love it this is our second one and will buy again.
We purchased this stove and within one week it was returned. First of all the oven vent produces too much heat. We had to turn on the air conditioner to keep the house cool. Second, the stove started making a popping noise while cooking dinner. I called Sears and the technician on the phone said " it was the igniter switch on the stove that went out. Sears offered to send out an technician, I declined and demanded for a full refund. I do not recommend purchasing this model.
This Gas range is beautiful and has been a great asset to my kitchen. I love the middle griddle burner; it works great with a griddle pan or my oval pot. There is one burner that boils water in just a few minutes.
San Ysidro, CA
This range and it's 5th burner is really head & shoulders above the rest. The only down side is if you're hearing impaired (like I am) you may want to think twice about this range because the volume on the timer / oven-is-preheated alarm is so low I can't hear it and my wife with really great hearing can just barely hear it when she is standing next to the range. So we guess when the oven is preheated and use an egg timer to know when our food is done in the oven. (no there is no visual indicator on the stove to let us know when the stove is preheated)
Los Angeles, CA
The range is very nice. My only comment is that the middle burner does not have enough space for my grill pan. This limits how many burners I can use at one time.
MY MOM AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVES THIS GAS RANGE, IN FACT THIS IS REALLY NICE FOR THE PRICE, WE DIDN'T HAVE TO SPEND MORE THAN $500.00 TO TAKE A NICE STOVE TO THE HOUSE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.