Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve™ Drawer - WhiteItem# 02273432000 | Model# 73432
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Color and Styling:|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Venting:||Top of oven door|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range - Built For the Home Chef
The Kenmore gas range 73432 offers the best of all worlds with a powerful oven, broiler and versatile cooktop. With its five sealed burners, every technique from boiling to searing is simple. A large center burner is perfect for odd-shaped pans. The oven and Broil & Serve drawer make an easy time of cooking roasts, baking and browning. Extra-large oven windows, electronic controls and an LED display allow for superior temperature control. Every home chef deserves a Kenmore electric gas range.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Strategically placed in the center, the 10,000 BTU oval burner provides fast heating for larger pans, griddles and odd-sized cookware, making quick work of large meals.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Fitted with a quick-opening door and variable temperature settings, the Broil & Serve™ drawer melts cheese, caramelizes vegetables and crisps meat quickly to save you time.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We replaced our 20 year old range with this one. We are happy with the range and we haven't done any baking or broiling so far. We love the griddle burner 'cause it is easy to cook pan cakes and eggs with even heat. The top grill is very sturdy and you can slide your pan or pot from one burner to other without lifting.
Melrose Park, IL
After looking at many gas stove this one I fell in love with. Simple to convert to propane. Loved the sealed burners and electronic igniter. Easy to clean.5 burners makes it great for canning. I would highly recommend this stove.
after shopping at sears for years and being a loyal craftsman tool purchaser. I purchased this Kenmore oven. I was very impressed with the courteous sales staff and excellent delivery service included with the purchase. I the oven has surpassed my expectations for performance, appearance and functionality. this purchase turned out to be a very good value for the money. I looked at other ovens but liked the appearance of this model. I have been very happy with my purchase.
Grand Rapids, MI
My husband and I have been thinking about converting to natural gas for 30 years, yes for thirty years. Our local gas company gave our community an incentive to convert to gas. So to say the least, we LUV cooking with our new gas stove. It looks great too. We really enjoy the large view oven window too. We are liking the industrial style burner grates with the rubber shoes underneath, as not to scatch the porcelain. We are very happy that we leaped at the opportunity to make the "switch" to gas, it's just the better way to cook!
I would HIGHLY recommend this oven to anyone who loves to cook (have a lot of things going at once). This oven is a very good oven, my stove top works extremely well and my oven bakes things to perfection. That's why I gave it 5 stars. :)
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Browns Valley, CA
When we first looked into buying this range there were several reviews, some good, some bad. Where did the bad ones go? We should have paid attention to the bad ones. Enamel chips easily, oven does not cook evenly, had to get a repairmen out to set the burners, they had one temperature. ON. This is not Kenmore quality. We have purchased Kenmore for 30 years but this is probably our last. Sad to say.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.