Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve™ Drawer - WhiteItem# 02273232000 | Model# 73232
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Color and Styling:|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 12,000 BTU; 3 - 9,500 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Venting:||Top of oven door|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Cooking Versatility
The white 4.2 cu. ft. Kenmore freestanding gas range 7323 features four individually controlled, sealed, electronic-ignition gas burners. Pots and pans slide easily over the continuous, dishwasher-safe grates, while baking and roasting is easy with the spacious oven. The warming feature is perfect for keeping dishes at just the right temperature to serve.
- Designed to heat dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm, and boil all in one spot.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble, and water boils quickly.
- Fitted with a quick-opening door and variable temperature settings, the Broil & Serve™ drawer melts cheese, caramelizes vegetables and crisps meat quickly to save you time.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Corpus Christi, TX
bought this stove as a present for my sister and her family. Its a really great stove and it fit perfectly in the space she has. She really loves this stove and I like that it came with a full one year warranty.
San Diego, CA
Purchased this range twice, the first one i received was damaged but Sears is great and brought me a new one to my house. All of our appliances are bisque in color making appliances stand out. Its simple and perfect for our needs and our kitchen.
Yuba City, CA
I was looking for a good range since long time. and I am so happy with the purchase since I found what I wanted at a very good price/