Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.63|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions:||23.0"W x 17.0"H x 18.50"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Main Oven Broiler BTUs:||18,000 NG/ 16,000 LP|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTU:||18000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Burner Configuration:||14,200 BTU Power burner; 10,000 BTU Center oval; two 9,500 BTU all-purpose burners; one 5,000 BTU simmer burner|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Venting:||Top of oven door|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore is America’s # 1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans
Kenmore 30-inch freestanding gas range in stainless steel 70613 has 5 cooking zones, including a 14,200-BTU burner to rapidly boil water and a 500-BTU simmer burner for delicate sauces. A 10,000-BTU oval burner in the center of the cooktop is the perfect for griddles and odd-shaped cookware.
This Kenmore stainless-steel gas range has a large 4.2 cubic-foot oven with enough space to cook an entire meal at once. The extra-large window helps you monitor your roasts and turkeys without having to open the oven door and disrupt the cooking cycle. Brown your dishes to perfection with the handy broiler drawer. Easy Set™ 105 electronic controls give you full control over the oven with the touch of a button.
- The Kenmore 30-inch gas range in stainless steel is a powerful cooking center for your home kitchen
- High-performance cooktop with 5 cooking zones: 14,200-BTU burner, two 9,500-BTU burners, 10,000 BTU oval burner and 500 to 5,000 BTU simmer burner
- Recessed design lowers the cooking surface for a sleek look
- Continuous grates makes moving oversized pots and pans much easier
- Large 4.2 cubic foot manual clean oven accommodates multiple dishes, so you can cook an entire meal at once
- Extra-large oven window lets you easily see into the oven while food is baking
- Broil your foods to delicious perfection with handy broiler drawer
- Stylish Easy Set™ 105 electronic oven controls provide easy operation of the clock and timer
- Handy light illuminates the oven so you can easily check the status of food
Added on May 30, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
FYI, the floor model in the store is the stainless model. We ordered the white version and were very disapointed when it showed up with a different handle on the broiler drawer. That was never mentioned during the purchase process and expected the ranges to look the same only in another color. We selected this range in part because of the sleek look. The one we got looks a lot cheaper. We are not pleased. I haven't used it yet to be able to rate the actual product.
San Diego, CA
the stovetop itself is excellent, love the middle burner. the oven when used has a smell, not sure if it's because its new or what but bakes pretty good....
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Purchased this stove 6 mos. ago and really like it. Oven bakes perfectly and having the grates across the entire stovetop is convenient. Although the drawer is a warming drawer, when not in use I keep my baking sheets stored in there. The only issue I have is that the middle burner, though nice to have, is awkward to use. Because it is oval and my griddle is square, it doesn't heat it evenly. Other than that it is a great purchase.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.