Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Slices:||4|
|Cord Management:||Cord wrap|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Crumb Tray:||Slide out|
Ratings & Reviews
- Kenmore red four-slice adjustable toaster makes it easy to get perfect toast every time
- Toaster has nine different settings
- Shade control dials refine the toasting levels
- The toaster holds four slices of bread at once
- The toaster slots are extra long
- Rubberized slide knobs are easy to grip and stay cool
- Automatic shut off safety feature
- Slide out crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Toaster surface wipes clean 1400 watts
- Bright red color with metallic face and white accents adds pizzazz to your kitchen counter
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I'm loving the Four-slice Red Adjustable Toaster very much. Some of the features I love best is how the four slots are separated into 2s with each set having it's own controls. And the controls, which is another feature I love, has a defrosting, bagel and a cancel button. The red & metallic color fits perfectly with my other red appliances. It also is very easy to clean. Only real issue I have is that it is kind of big and takes up a lot of space, but then again I just have small counter space to begin with
Recently ordered this Kenmore four-slice red toaster and very happy it not only looks great but works well for our family. The quality is very sturdy and looks expensive.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I just realized I wrote my review for this product on the wrong item the cheaper model. We've had this toaster for 8 months now and it has never ever let us down perfect toast, bagels and english muffins every time. I have spent as much as $200.00 on 4 slice toasters in the past that could not hold a candle to this toaster. We all know the routine as a toaster gets older you have to keep putting it down changing the setting. Not this one I dare say the toast we make today is just like the toast we made the very first time. Consistency is this toasters middle name. It does take a hair longer than what you might be use to, but getting perfect toast every time is worth the few more seconds it takes. As for some of the comments I have read on this and it's cheaper version about dry toast, all I can say is this I always take my bread from the center of the loaf because there is nothing I can't stand more is dry bread and I have never had dry uneven toast produced by this toaster. For $49.00 I am overly satisfied with what it produces.
This toaster is awful. I put in a piece of toast on level 4 (out of 9) and it took so long to toast I literally had forgotten I was making it. It is like someone took room temperature bread, sprayed "toast brown" on both sides and put it in the refrigerator for a few minutes. How is it even possible that room temperature bread comes out of a toaster colder than when it went into the toaster? How does it get that "toasted" color? Why does it take so long? If you are interested in darkly toasted bread and attempt to use a setting higher than 4, you're probably better off heading out into the forest and finding some sticks to rub together. I'm sure you can make fire faster than this toaster can warm up some bread. Oh, and it comes in multiple colors. So you aren't ashamed to leave your crappy toaster sit on your counter, never to be used because it is WORTHLESS! Your house guests will love looking at the clean, stainless-steel finish, as long as they aren't there for breakfast, because you won't be able to make them any toast.
Ordered 2 for gifts and only one arrived tried to tell me ups delivered 2. Did not offer to send replacement gave refund and made me order again. Great product poor customer service
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.