Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Slices:||4|
|Cord Management:||Cord wrap|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Crumb Tray:||Slide out|
Ratings & Reviews
- Kenmore red four-slice adjustable toaster makes it easy to get perfect toast every time
- Toaster has nine different settings
- Shade control dials refine the toasting levels
- The toaster holds four slices of bread at once
- The toaster slots are extra long
- Rubberized slide knobs are easy to grip and stay cool
- Automatic shut off safety feature
- Slide out crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Toaster surface wipes clean 1400 watts
- Bright red color with metallic face and white accents adds pizzazz to your kitchen counter
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I absolutely love this toaster. I have to be honest, I only purchased it originally because it was red. It's pretty big so it does take up a bit of counter space but for the convenience of being able to toast four things at once, I'll sacrifice. The toast is very even and I like that there are multiple settings for things like bagels. If I had to say anything negative it would only be that there is a slight smell to the toaster when you are cooking which is why I deducted one star.
Bought this item on sale and used Shop Your Way points. Good price, features, and styling, but it simply didn't work well; one side of the bread would be slightly warmed, the other side would be nearly burnt. (No, I was NOT using the "bagel" setting!!) Adjusting the toasting time didn't have any effect on this side-to-side toasting variation. Thought a product with the "Kenmore" name would work well . . . but it seems the brand isn't what it used to be when the products were still Made in USA.
Ridley Park, PA
The Colony, TX
I'm loving the Four-slice Red Adjustable Toaster very much. Some of the features I love best is how the four slots are separated into 2s with each set having it's own controls. And the controls, which is another feature I love, has a defrosting, bagel and a cancel button. The red & metallic color fits perfectly with my other red appliances. It also is very easy to clean. Only real issue I have is that it is kind of big and takes up a lot of space, but then again I just have small counter space to begin with
Recently ordered this Kenmore four-slice red toaster and very happy it not only looks great but works well for our family. The quality is very sturdy and looks expensive.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I just realized I wrote my review for this product on the wrong item the cheaper model. We've had this toaster for 8 months now and it has never ever let us down perfect toast, bagels and english muffins every time. I have spent as much as $200.00 on 4 slice toasters in the past that could not hold a candle to this toaster. We all know the routine as a toaster gets older you have to keep putting it down changing the setting. Not this one I dare say the toast we make today is just like the toast we made the very first time. Consistency is this toasters middle name. It does take a hair longer than what you might be use to, but getting perfect toast every time is worth the few more seconds it takes. As for some of the comments I have read on this and it's cheaper version about dry toast, all I can say is this I always take my bread from the center of the loaf because there is nothing I can't stand more is dry bread and I have never had dry uneven toast produced by this toaster. For $49.00 I am overly satisfied with what it produces.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Home items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Members get $5 Back in Points on these select Kenmore Small Appliances. Points expire in 90 days. Offer ends 14-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.