Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Slices:||4|
|Cord Management:||Cord wrap|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Crumb Tray:||Slide out|
Ratings & Reviews
- Morning bread is perfectly toasted using the Kenmore black four-slice toaster
- Everyone in the house can have bread toasted to taste, with nine shade settings
- Powerful 1400 watts make for quick, easy toasting while the electronic auto shut-off keeps you safe
- Extra-long bread slots are perfect for your homemade bread creations
- Easy to use with comfortable rubberized slide knobs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I just got my new place and I needed a toaster to complete my kitchen accessories. I am very pleased with purchasing this product. I love that it has 4 slots and when I ever have company over I don't have to toast 2 slices at a time. Great product!
Severna Park, MD
This is a great toaster, it toasts slightly darker on one side but this is designed for bagels. Overall I am pretty pleased with it for the ten bucks I paid. I like the color since it matches my kitchen.
My previous toaster is two slice one, it is not convenient at, this 4 slice toaster is very good. I can toaster 4 pieces at same time. My husband does not need to wait for his bread anymore.
We got this toaster nearly for free with points etc. for that reason I say that it's a great toaster. I do feel that it's slow and average when it comes to toasting. Looks nice on the counter though.
picked this up during a sale and it also came with a $10 mail in rebate which brought the total down to $20. The finish is very nice and toasts my bread golden brown.