Specifications & Dimensions
|No. of Oven Racks:||1|
|Item Type:||Toaster oven|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Ready Indicator Light:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4-slice digital toaster oven for so much more than just toast
- Easy-to-read digital display for clock, timer and more
- Quartz heating element heats food quickly and evenly
- Adjust controls for temperature and cooking time to get the desired results for meals and snacks
- Versatile cooking options with four pre-set functions in one efficient oven: bake, broil, warm and toast
- Includes 9-inch ceramic pizza stone for crisp flavorful crusts and perfect cooked toppings
- Clean-up is a snap with the easy-clean baking pan and pullout crumb tray
- Comes with baking pan, wire rack and power cord
- Great gift for college students, those starting out in a first house or apartment or for yourself
Added on September 27, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This toaster oven has a perfectly timed toasting cycle for the perfect toast. The controls are all digital & easy to use. It's great for baking or toasting. The inside is a little larger than other brands. I searched for a toaster oven with push buttons, & this is perfect. It's very easy to clean. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I bought this oven a little over a month ago, it works well though it is small. Not much height. It's easy to use and seems to be a good quality product.
I love this toaster I bought from the Sears home goods department. It is small and does not take up a lot of counter space but it is perfect for cooking or reheating small meals. In browns food just like your oven without having to heat up the entire kitchen. It also came with a pizza stone to reheat pizza just like it was freshly delivered.
its more smaller than u think, even the tray from my $20 black and deckar would not go inside it, was 1 inch wider and deeper, button feel cheap, but it turned on and seemed to work fine, if you got it cheap dont complain, it looks like it will do the el jobo...
This oven is great. It is compact but yet holds a lot of the things that I heat up daily. It is good for toast and anything for the kids. I would recommend this oven.
Round Lake, IL
Can't beat this for $20 after rebate. I've used it to make a variety of items, including pizza, chicken, broiling steak and more. If you're only cooking for one person, this is nice to have and much quicker than using the regular oven.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.