Kenmore 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas Grill *Limited AvailabilityItem# 07116142000 | Model# PG-40409S0L
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Bonus Grid Area (sq. in.):||144|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||425|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||500 to 699 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||568.7|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Body Material:||Stainless steel|
|Material, Lid:||Stainless steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Burner Material:||Stainless steel|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|Tilt Tank Support:||Yes|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Side Burner BTUs:||13000|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||4|
|Primary Grid Number:||2|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Side burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fixed|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Stainless Steel Grill Has You Cooking to Perfection
Get more barbecuing bang for your buck with the Kenmore stainless 4-burner grill. Featuring 568.7 sq. in. of grilling space on porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grids, this sophisticated grill offers plenty of space to grill up a feast for the family and then some.
A push of a button on the Kenmore stainless steel grill ignites the burners, each of which comes with its own knob so you have total control over your cookout. The convenient warming rack and electronic ignition make it fantastically functional, and the rust-resistant stainless steel construction makes it a stylish and durable investment for years to come. Start your picnic wherever you want and get grilling in style.
- The Kenmore stainless 4-burner grill takes the art of grilling to the next level
- A large 568.7-square-inch cooking area allows you to cook for a crowd
- Four main burners plus one side burner add versatility and allow you to make side dishes easily
- Side burner lets you cook sauces, melt butter or saute veggies while the main dish cooks
- Each burner has its own knob for complete control and precision grilling
- Output per hour: 53,000 BTU
- Contains porcelain enamel cast iron cooking grids for easy cleaning and durability.
- Electronic ignition makes it safe and easy to switch on
- Steel side shelf offers additional food prep space
- 4 wheels with swivel casters for ease of mobility
- Stylish stainless steel cabinet hides the propane tank (not included)
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee.
- For a variety of cooking options, buy either of these rotisseries. 071-22981 or 071-44611
Added on December 07, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Hot Springs, VA
This grill is just the right size for our river cabin. It is able to cook enough for 6 people but takes up minimal space on the porch. Grill holds temperature well. We have only had this grill for 2-3 weeks, so we are hoping that it holds up well.
We have found that Kenmore grills last a long time. The last one we owned lasted 10 years. There are others that last this long but at more than twice the cost. I'm sure this one will have the same longevity, as it seems to have quality parts. We are very pleased with our purchase
First of all, I will say that I owned a Weber Genesis Silver for 10 years before owning this grill. I have also owned many cheap grills. This grill compares favorably to my Weber. Maybe not quite as sturdy, but it cooks very well. The heat distribution seems to be very even. I have cooked steaks, chicken, burgers, and veggies. For the price, this is a very good grill. I have owned this for 4 months and have left it uncovered much of the time. No rust at all. Only complaint is rain enters the back of the grill and fills up the grease cup. Makes a huge mess in the storage area. Considering the price I paid, I would definitely recommend this grill.
I bought this grill for my hubby for Father's Day and it was a HIT! I didn't know a lot about grills before buying this but after doing my homework you can't get a better grill for the price! My hubby is a grill master and gives this grill 5+ stars!
I bought this grill about 2 months ago. It has already started rusting around the grill housing, the electric lighting system rarely works and the paint on the heat shields is curling and cracking. I have used this grill maybe 6 times and kept it covered and cleaned when not in use. I bought this to replace a similar kenmore grill we had for almost 10 years that had just started to fall apart. I'm very disappointed in the quality and will definitely not by another kenmore grill again.
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living purchases $499 & up, a $69.99 Value! Discount in cart. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Extra Savings Event! Take an EXTRA 5% off Grills Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months No Interest on Outdoor Living items $299 & up! Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.