Kenmore 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas GrillItem# 07116142000 | Model# PG-40409S0L
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||422.4|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||500 to 699 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||588.8|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Body Material:||Stainless steel|
|Material, Lid:||Stainless steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Burner Material:||Stainless steel|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|Tilt Tank Support:||Yes|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Side Burner BTUs:||13000|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||4|
|Primary Grid Number:||2|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Side burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fixed|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Stainless Steel Grill Has You Cooking to Perfection
Get more barbecuing bang for your buck with the Kenmore stainless 4-burner grill. Featuring 588 sq. in. of grilling space on porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grids, this sophisticated grill offers plenty of space to grill up a feast for the family and then some.
A push of a button on the Kenmore stainless steel grill ignites the burners, each of which comes with its own knob so you have total control over your cookout. The convenient warming rack and electronic ignition make it fantastically functional, and the rust-resistant stainless steel construction makes it a stylish and durable investment for years to come. Start your picnic wherever you want and get grilling in style.
- The Kenmore stainless 4-burner grill takes the art of grilling to the next level
- A large 588.8-square-inch cooking area allows you to cook for a crowd
- Four main burners plus one side burner add versatility and allow you to make side dishes easily
- Side burner lets you cook sauces, melt butter or saute veggies while the main dish cooks
- Each burner has its own knob for complete control and precision grilling
- Output per hour: 53,000 BTU
- Contains porcelain enamel cast iron cooking grids for easy cleaning and durability.
- Electronic ignition makes it safe and easy to switch on
- Steel side shelf offers additional food prep space
- 4 wheels with swivel casters for ease of mobility
- Stylish stainless steel cabinet hides the propane tank (not included)
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee.
Added on December 07, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this grill about 2 months ago. It has already started rusting around the grill housing, the electric lighting system rarely works and the paint on the heat shields is curling and cracking. I have used this grill maybe 6 times and kept it covered and cleaned when not in use. I bought this to replace a similar kenmore grill we had for almost 10 years that had just started to fall apart. I'm very disappointed in the quality and will definitely not by another kenmore grill again.
I bought the grill from sears. this grill was so good and very use full. price is very good and sears service is also very good. my family like so much this grill and recomend this grill to every one.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Grill works great, cooks great, IF there is absolutley no wind. It will not stay lit due to large open air gap in back ( about 4" x width of grill at top of hood) if there is any breeze of about 10mph ro more, forget it, it either won't stay lit or will not get to 180 sdgrees. Doesn't matter which way your turn the grill relative to teh wind by the way.
Has features that will allow this grill to be used for many years. Replaces a more expensive grill that had replacement parts but the attachment points were worn off.
Sun City, CA
This is the BEST grill I've owned to date and I've owned plenty. It's got all the right stuff. Sleek design, compact size, large capacity, even heat pattern, side burner, enclosed lower cabinet, fully assembled, and a price less than every other 4 burner Stainless grill I looked at. Come and get it!
- Extra 5% off Grills. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.