Kenmore 4-Burner Stainless Steel Gas GrillItem# 07116142000 | Model# PG-40409S0L
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||422.4|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||500 to 699 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||588.8|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Body Material:||Stainless steel|
|Material, Lid:||Stainless steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Burner Material:||Stainless steel|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|Tilt Tank Support:||Yes|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Side Burner BTUs:||13000|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||4|
|Primary Grid Number:||2|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Side burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fixed|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Stainless Steel Grill Has You Cooking to Perfection
Get more barbecuing bang for your buck with the Kenmore stainless 4-burner grill. Featuring 588 sq. in. of grilling space on porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grids, this sophisticated grill offers plenty of space to grill up a feast for the family and then some.
A push of a button on the Kenmore stainless steel grill ignites the burners, each of which comes with its own knob so you have total control over your cookout. The convenient warming rack and electronic ignition make it fantastically functional, and the rust-resistant stainless steel construction makes it a stylish and durable investment for years to come. Start your picnic wherever you want and get grilling in style.
- The Kenmore stainless 4-burner grill takes the art of grilling to the next level
- A large 588.8-square-inch cooking area allows you to cook for a crowd
- Four main burners plus one side burner add versatility and allow you to make side dishes easily
- Side burner lets you cook sauces, melt butter or saute veggies while the main dish cooks
- Each burner has its own knob for complete control and precision grilling
- Output per hour: 53,000 BTU
- Contains porcelain enamel cast iron cooking grids for easy cleaning and durability.
- Electronic ignition makes it safe and easy to switch on
- Steel side shelf offers additional food prep space
- 4 wheels with swivel casters for ease of mobility
- Stylish stainless steel cabinet hides the propane tank (not included)
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee.
Added on December 07, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The grill was pretty easy to assemble, took about 45 mins or so.....Directions were easy to follow. Heats up in no time at all and eveness of cooking surface is very good. Only thing is that the cast iron grates are a bit tough to clean, but otherwise, I'm perfectly satisfied...Looks pretty good as well.
My husband has always wanted a stainless steel grill and when I seen this one I knew he would love it and sure enough he did. He went to work putting it together right away and finished it in only one day which is a big thing for him as it he usually gets bored and stops for a day or two before getting it all together. It is a really great looking grill and he can't wait to start cooking on it. He wanted us to go shopping and get steak and hamburger before Christmas dinner was even done.
Silver City, NM
Have two of these grills just the right size and the price is right. They will even put it together for you.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
What better holiday housewarming gift for your family's new home! Hopefully this gift will last many seasons of outdoor barbecues. Oh yahoo it's a surprise to.. thank you Sears layaway!
Great product and fairly easy to assemble. Very nice size cooking grill and it has a burner. It looks and works great!!! I recommend a cover to protect it from the weather.
I purchased this grill in April. It seemed to be ok, I figured it being stainless steel I should be able to get a decent amount of time from it. Low and behold, we noticed the gas depleting very quickly. Went through a tank within 4 weeks and that is so over the amount we normally use. I also noticed the temperature would go down to almost off then back up again, leaving the possibility of bacteria growth. In looking into the grill I noticed a ridiculous amount of rust . It is a piece of garbage. Stay clear of this grill, you will only get aggravated. Furthermore, don't look to Sears to stand behind their defective items, they do not.
This is to replace a grill very similar to this model but made by a competitor and was old enough that the internal parts were completely rusted through. Very pleased with this grill to date. Am curious to see how use and time effect it.
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living orders $399 & up, estimated $69.99 Value. Sold by Sears Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% or 12 months no financing on Outdoor Living items $299 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Grills. Sold by Sears. Valid until 3/11 at 7AM CST Offer ends 10-Mar-2014 See details.