Kenmore 4-Burner LP Mocha Gas Grill w/ Searing Burner & Side BurnerItem# 07123679000 | Model# PG-40411SOL
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Bonus Grid Area (sq. in.):||156|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||458|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||500 to 699 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||614.6|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Handle Material:||Stainless steel|
|Number of Wheels:||4|
|Wheels Location:||All four legs|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||3|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited warranty|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||10 year burner warranty|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel tube burner|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Side Burner BTUs:||13000|
|Bonus Grid Material:||Porcelain-coated steel|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||4|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Side burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fixed|
Ratings & Reviews
Backyard Cookouts Just Got More Stylish with this Mocha Gas Grill with Sear
With the Kenmore Mocha Gas Grill with Sear, your backyard cookouts will look as great as they smell and taste. This beautiful mocha-colored grill fits in perfectly with the decor of almost any outdoor living space, and you get plenty of room to cook up your favorite dishes with 614.6 square inches of grilling space.
The three main burners of the mocha gas grill with sear provide you with 30,000 BTUs. You can cook up juicy steaks on the 12,000 BTU searing burner. Plus, you get a side burner that puts out 13,000 BTU of grilling power so you can cook delicious side dishes at the same time.
- The Kenmore Mocha Gas Grill with Sear features 614.6 square inches of cooking space
Cast iron, porcelain-coated cooking grids provide professional quality
- Cleanup is easy thanks to the pullout grease tray and grease cup
- Enjoy quick and easy lighting with the electronic ignition
- Durable lid is porcelain-enameled and features a stainless steel handle
- Side fascia and control panel are powder-coated to resist weather and wear
- Doors are also powder-coated and have stainless steel handles
- 4-swivel casters make it easy to move grill from place to place
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee
- For a variety of cooking options, buy either of these rotisseries. 071-22981 or 071-44611
Added on December 31, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We have always owned Weber grills but bought this grill because it appeared to be a nice looking unit with versatility but after getting it home and examining it further we found the cabinet and especially the shelving was very weak and flimsy. We did not use it so don't know how well it performed but just didn't have confidence in the product and decided to return it for a refund.
Winter Haven, FL
Fantastic deal on this grill. Sear burner is great for steaks, and 3 burners distribute heat evenly with no flare-up.. Only had this grill for 3 weeks and am glad it was time for a new one.... thanks again Sears for always having what I need
Saint Louis, MO
Just bought the 9th of Oct. Fairly easy to assemble, needed my Bride's smaller fingers to get a couple of screws started, but otherwise pretty easy for "some assembly required". Our third Kenmore LP grill and look forward to many years of service, if you take care of the unit. Like my late, great Daddy used to say: "anything worth having is worth taking care of."
Two things stand out immediately: the cast iron grates which mean they won't rust away in 2 years like so many of the chrome plated steel rod types have a tendency to do and the electric ignition built into the controls for each burner control. I also like the 4 wheels, my last one had only two and made it harder to reposition. One the debit side of the ledger, the grill is pretty much all steel construction and not cast aluminum in the main grill body like my last one. I fear rust could take a toll sooner rather than later. It seems a little more flimsy than some other grills I've had previously. Still, the sale price made it seem worth a shot. We see in 4 or 5 years down the road.
Gets plenty hot, easy to assemble, searing burner great for steaks. Top rack removable making larger items, like turkey's or whole chickens easy to grill/roast.
It's not a high end grill, but very good for the price. I liked the mocha color in particular. It took a few hours to put together, but it was nothing I wasn't able to handle, following the instructions. You could always party seats to assemble it for you, though. I've used it a few times and it's worked very well. Even at the lowest setting it puts out a lot of heat so you have to be careful. You can't set it and walk away or you'll burn your food. Better too much power than not enough, I say.
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living purchases $499 & up, a $69.99 Value! Discount in cart. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months No Interest on Outdoor Living items $299 & up! Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Extra Savings Event - Extra 5% off Grills. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.