Kenmore 4-Burner LP Mocha Gas Grill w/ Searing Burner & Side BurnerItem# 07123679000 | Model# PG-40411SOL
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cooking Grate Size:||16.5 x 9.3 in.|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||455|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||500 to 699 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||621|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Handle Material:||Stainless steel|
|Number of Wheels:||4|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||3|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited warranty|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||10 year burner warranty|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel tube burner|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Side Burner BTUs:||13000|
|Bonus Grid Material:||Porcelain-coated steel|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||4|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Side burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fixed|
Ratings & Reviews
Backyard Cookouts Just Got More Stylish with this Mocha Gas Grill with Sear
With the Kenmore Mocha Gas Grill with Sear, your backyard cookouts will look as great as they smell and taste. This beautiful mocha-colored grill fits in perfectly with the decor of almost any outdoor living space, and you get plenty of room to cook up your favorite dishes with 621 square inches of grilling space.
The three main burners of the mocha gas grill with sear provide you with 30,000 BTUs. You can cook up juicy steaks on the 12,000 BTU searing burner. Plus, you get a side burner that puts out 13,000 BTU of grilling power so you can cook delicious side dishes at the same time.
- The Kenmore Mocha Gas Grill with Sear features 621 square inches of cooking space
Cast iron, porcelain-coated cooking grids provide professional quality
- Cleanup is easy thanks to the pullout grease tray and grease cup
- Enjoy quick and easy lighting with the electronic ignition
- Durable lid is porcelain-enameled and features a stainless steel handle
- Side fascia and control panel are powder-coated to resist weather and wear
- Doors are also powder-coated and have stainless steel handles
- 4-swivel casters make it easy to move grill from place to place
- Some assembly is required
- Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee
Added on December 31, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased the gas grill because of the flexibility of its offerings including particularly a searing burner. Other grills had side burners but no searing burner which I will use much more frequently.
Just got the grill a couple days ago and it took a few hours to put together. Cooked on it for the first time today and it cooks extremely fast. I still need to figure out how to work the sear part of the grill but outside of that I really like the it.
After looking at many choices on offer, we decided this was perfect grill for the two of us, yet big enough for parties and gatherings. Side burner is great addition and I like searing burner.
looks good, heats up fast, searing burner does exactly what it should. Bought it to replace a 4 yr old Kenmore and it is a serious upgrade! The only downside was the 3 hr assembly time; if I had to do it again I would have had sears do it for me. I highly recommend.
got this one to replace the 5 years old grill. I loved how easily it started, took about 2hrs to assemble. Really love the searing burner, and we have had the best steaks ever! And also the side burner is stronger than what we expected, it makes us so fast to cook soup, or boiling water. The color of mocha is different, it looks great in my backyard. We are very pleased! I feel this grill will last a long time- I hope!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I'm very happy with this grill. I've always been a charcoal grill kind of person and only bought this gas grill for the convenience. I wasn't expecting to be this happy with everything. The searing burner on the right side is Amazing for steaks and also helps get the temp up faster when closing the lid. The only semi con is the assembly of the grill required. It wasnt hard, just time consuming and a little more extensive than I had expected. Other than that, very happy with the looks and functionality of this grill.
San Diego, CA
Took an hour or so to put together but one I got it together it worked perfectly! It was an early Christmas present for my fianc? an he is also very happy with it
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living orders $399 & up, estimated $69.99 Value. Sold by Sears Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% or 12 months no financing on Outdoor Living items $299 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! 5% off all regular priced Patio Furniture, Grills and Outdoor Decor Sold by Sears. Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Grills. Sold by Sears. Valid until 3/11 at 7AM CST Offer ends 10-Mar-2014 See details.