Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||442|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||700 sq. in. and above|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||694|
|Wheel or Caster Size (in.):||3|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Lid Color:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Material, Lid:||Stainless steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Handle Material:||Stainless steel|
|Number of Wheels:||4|
|Wheels Location:||All four legs|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited warranty|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||5 year burner warranty|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel tube burner|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Side Burner BTUs:||10000|
|Bonus Grid Material:||Porcelain-coated steel|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||4|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Side burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Stationary|
Ratings & Reviews
This Gas Grill with Steamer Makes Good Food Even Better
Say yes to fresh summer food when you get a Kenmore 4 burner gas grill with steamer. This stainless steel beauty will serve you up fine meals day after day. Not only can you grill sizzling hamburgers and chicken seared to perfection on its porcelain-coated cast iron grates, now you can steam marinated vegetables, too! Your outdoor cooking will never be the same.
Kenmore's gas grill with steamer even lets you remove the steamer tray from the side burner when you'd rather use it to heat, boil or sauté something instead. A handy spatula slot allows you to remove the steamer tray safely and easily. With four main burners, with a total of 32,000 BTUs a warming rack, plus a versatile side burner with 10,000 BTUs, you can prepare a variety of mouthwatering feasts with ease!
- Stainless steel Kenmore 4 burner gas grill with steamer offers you the versatility of a sleek professional indoor kitchen in your own backyard! With 694 square inches of total cooking area and a handy side shelf available for your necessary tools, you can create a culinary masterpiece at one go
- Enjoy the versatility of a side burner, which can be used as a burner to boil or sauté or topped with the steamer tray
- Steamer tray can be safely removed from the side burner by using the convenient spatula slot
- Electronic ignition makes it quick and easy to heat things up
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates are designed to retain heat so you can sear your food to perfection
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee.
Added on December 31, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have been waiting all summer for this grille to go on sale. I really love that it has the side steamer. That was the main reason for purchasing this particular gas grille. I don't like grilled hotdogs, so this lets me have them steamed, just the way I like them. We've only used the grille a couple of times, but we love it. The only down fall.....I wish the back of the grille were enclosed and that the stainless steel panels on the front were doors that opened. Oh well, you can't have everything I suppose. I would highly recommend it!
A very practical food steamer that was used effectievly on two 1 1/2 lb losters! The steamer tray easily converts to a side burner as most standard outdoor gills have...this is an awsome additional and unique feature. Price gave it a very good value.
I have cooked on this almost daily since we go it. Everything from sweet corn on the cob to burgers to shimp! Is very easy to use (guess that means I put it together right! ) Plan to buy a cover, a pizza stone and the rotisserie accessories soon to go with it.
My husband has always loved steamed vegetables, now, instead of us steaming them in the house, he can cook the veggies along with the meat, which saves a lot of time. We would definitely recommend this grill to our friends.
I have used it a couple of time and have really liked it. would like it more if it would have come with an instruction book. it came pre-assembled and they did not give my husband any ppw with it when he picked it up.
Cedar Lake, IN
The grill works O K and the steamer is good , however the unit is very light weight and feels and sounds like it is made of tin instead of stainless steel. I did not notice the grill did not have doors on the front (my bad, I ordered online ) .This grill has all the qualities of a much cheaper grill with an extra burner or two , but is not cheaply priced.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living items $399 & up, $69.99 Value. Discount seen in cart. Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% OR 24 months No Interest on Outdoor Living items over $299! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings Event - Extra 5% off Grills. Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.