Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||442|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||700 sq. in. and above|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||694|
|Wheel or Caster Size (in.):||3|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Lid Color:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Material, Lid:||Stainless steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Handle Material:||Stainless steel|
|Number of Wheels:||4|
|Wheels Location:||All four legs|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited warranty|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||5 year burner warranty|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel tube burner|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated heat diffuser|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Side Burner BTUs:||10000|
|Bonus Grid Material:||Porcelain-coated steel|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||4|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Side burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Stationary|
Ratings & Reviews
This Gas Grill with Steamer Makes Good Food Even Better
Say yes to fresh summer food when you get a Kenmore 4 burner gas grill with steamer. This stainless steel beauty will serve you up fine meals day after day. Not only can you grill sizzling hamburgers and chicken seared to perfection on its porcelain-coated cast iron grates, now you can steam marinated vegetables, too! Your outdoor cooking will never be the same.
Kenmore's gas grill with steamer even lets you remove the steamer tray from the side burner when you'd rather use it to heat, boil or sauté something instead. A handy spatula slot allows you to remove the steamer tray safely and easily. With four main burners and a warming rack, plus a versatile side burner, you can prepare a variety of mouthwatering feasts with ease!
- Stainless steel Kenmore 4 burner gas grill with steamer offers you the versatility of a sleek professional indoor kitchen in your own backyard! With 694 square inches of total cooking area and a handy side shelf available for your necessary tools, you can create a culinary masterpiece at one go
- Enjoy the versatility of a side burner, which can be used as a burner to boil or sauté or topped with the steamer tray
- Steamer tray can be safely removed from the side burner by using the convenient spatula slot
- Electronic ignition makes it quick and easy to heat things up
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates are designed to retain heat so you can sear your food to perfection
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee.
Added on December 31, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We did alot of research when looking for a new grill and stumbled upon this one because of the steamer. we have not used the steamer yet but expect to use it alot this summer. the grill itself is very durable and so far has made two very excellent meals. assembly was initially easy but the last side, the pre drilled holes did not line up. we were unable to get two screws full in but expect it to still sturdy. we are very pleased with the grill so far and expect to have it for many years
Can't say anything about ease of assembly since I paid for that. A previous Kenmore grill was easy to assemble. Grills fine. Haven't used the steaming capability yet and am looking forward to it. My only complaint is that the propane tank cannot be accessed from the front of the grill, since there is no door. However, it moves easily on the swivel casters so if you don't have a lot of room to reach behind the grill it's not a big deal.
Purchased a very similar model about 4 years ago. Grill was always covered but is completely rusted. Does not get much hotter than 400 degrees, heat is not evenly distributed, grill rack is completely rusted through. I need disposable trays to grill on. I am embarrassed to have people over for a cook out. Should have replaced it two years ago. I guess you get what you pay for. Next stop $800 weber.
After using this grill for a while and going through 3-4 tanks of fuel, I am very happy with this grill. Having four burners is very nice and the grill gets hot enough to really put a good sear on the meat, yet it's very easy to modulate the temp. The steamer works really well, and is actually the reason I bought this model. I have steamed a few different types of veggies, and they always turn out delicious. Only thing I dont like is the fact that there is no storage space since there are no front doors. The back is open to access the tank, but other than that you need to store your tools elsewhere. I also bought a cover for it since the stainless can get dirty pretty quickly without it.
Boynton Beach, FL
Very disappointed in stainless steel quality since rust spots started showing up after only two weeks. Grill was kept under covered patio uncovered and yes some driving rains reached the grill but still....only two weeks?? Grill cooked just fine and the steamer is really a cumbersome and messy gadget. More of a gimmick - easier to throw a pot on the side burner instead. Sears is accepting the return so five stars as usual for Sears but have to rate the grill only two stars.
We bought a Kenmore 4 burner gas grill about 5 years ago similar to the one shown. The burners perform well; no complaints. The rest of the unit is very poor. All 4 flame covers rotted out (twice). The grease catcher rotted out after one year. The tray below the burners has completely rotted out. Very poor quality. First and last Kenmore gas grill for me.
Good value for the price. Did buy 5-year maintenance plan - have had to replace too many parts on other brands of grills in the past. Had assembled at store for free. Was missing a few nuts on screws after assembly. Easy to replace.Otherwise perfect.
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living orders $399 & up. Discount seen in cart. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Online Only! 5% off all regular priced Patio Furniture, Grills and Outdoor Decor Sold by Sears. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Grills. Sold by Sears. Valid until 4/24 at 1159PM CST Offer ends 24-Apr-2014 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% or 12 months no financing on Outdoor Living items $299 or more Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Discounted Home Delivery on select items! Discount seen in cart! Sold by Sears Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.