Kenmore 38 gal. Short 9-Year Electric Water HeaterSears Exclusive. | Item# 04232926000 | Model# 32926
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Capacity:||38 gal.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||25|
|Tank Height (In.):||32.5|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||2-1/2 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||N/A|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Number of Heating Elements:||2|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Total Connected Load:||15.83/22.91|
|Parts Warranty:||9 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||9 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||45|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||4721|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||25|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 32926 electric 38-gallon short water heater includes a long-life baked enamel exterior finish and a factory-installed temperature and pressure relief valve. It features the life-extending Everlast Pexan™ polymer dip tube, Super Lineguard™ elements and glass-lined steel electric water heater.
A 38-gallon electric water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 2- to 3-person household with typical water use.
- 2.5 inches of energy-efficient foam insulation (R value 20.0) prevents heat loss
- The tank and parts have a 9-year limited warranty; labor has a 1-year warranty
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank with a large anode maximizes tank life by protecting against corrosion
- Super Lineguard™ element lasts longer and has superior resistance to lime buildup
- RotoSwirl™ self-cleaning cold-water inlet tube swirls water to prolong tank life and maintain energy efficiency by discouraging lime buildup
- Temperature and pressure (T&P) safety relief valve is factory installed
- DualWatt™ lower element easily converts from 3800 watt to 5500 watt to accommodate different wiring
Added on March 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Heater runs out of hot water when filling normal tub 1/3 full. Repair man could not identify problem and replacing a number of parts (under warranty), but 1 trip charge and labor will cost about 75% the cost of a brand new heater!
I search for a long while before buying this water heater.Installed it Myself. Heats up in 30 minutes. Plenty of Hot water. I am really happy with the self-cleaning feature~ Roto Swirl. (When it fills it swirls the debris from the bottom of the tank so it come be dispelled.) And best of all it has a 9 year Warranty.
Had this installed yesterday to replace a similar sized electric model which worked fine for about 7 years. On day one, the water heater generated hot water, but water turns cold after filling about 1/4 to 1/3 of a normal sized bathtub. Called resolution line and their response was to set the two thermostats at different temperatures so the heating would alternate properly between top and bottom elements. That didn't work either. I suspect one of the elements is not working properly at all, but who knows. Very disappointed so far, because the features seem great otherwise if it would produce more hot water.
, Bedminster NJ
If you do an honest comparison with other electric water heaters, you will clearly see that this model is superior to other brands. Its construction; from the glass lined tank, to the roto swirl dip tube, The two and a half inches of foam insulation, and the super lime guard dual watt heating elements are part of the list of high quality features, which make this product a superior value.
If you're smart and know how to use a tape measure then you won't have trouble installing it under a cupboard or anywhere else. Most people know that the connections hook in to the top of the unit, so as long as you keep that in mind then you won't have trouble moving it in or out of tight spaces. Great unit, works well for the money. If you do have trouble getting it into a tight space then take it back before you tear apart your floors and drill holes in your new granite counter tops!! Great unit. Just use your head. :)
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off Water Heaters and Water Softeners or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.