Kenmore 38 gal. Short 6-Year Electric Water HeaterSears Exclusive. | Item# 04232626000 | Model# 32626
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Capacity:||40 gal.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||25|
|Tank Height (In.):||32.25|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||2 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||N/A|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Number of Heating Elements:||2|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Total Connected Load:||15.83/22.91|
|Parts Warranty:||6 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||6 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||45|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||4773|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||25|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 32626 38-gallon electric water heater has a glass-lined electric water heater to help prevent corrosion, Lineguard™ elements that resist lime buildup and foam insulation to prevent heat loss.
A 38-gallon electric water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 2- to 3-person household with typical water use.
- Energy-efficient foam insulation prevents heat loss
- The tank and parts have a 6-year limited warranty; labor has a 1-year warranty
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank and anode rod protect the inside of the tank from corrosion
- Two Lineguard™ elements last longer and have superior resistance to line buildup; the lower handles typical demand, while the extra responds to heave demand
- RotoSwirl™ self-cleaning cold-water inlet tube swirls water to prolong tank life and maintain energy efficiency by discouraging lime buildup
- DualWatt™ lower element easily converts from 3800 watt to 5500 watt to accommodate different wiring
Added on March 12, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
You get hot water, but it often takes a while to warm up. I had to raise the factory setting to get water without waiting seveal minutes. Minutes count when you're getting ready for work in the morning. Once raised, the water still takes a couple minutes, but less than with the factory set.
hot water is available quickly, but if you have teeagers in your house or more than one person taking long showers back to back, you should really buy a larger unit.
Overall this is a good water heater. However I wouldnt bother with the master service agreement. Service isnt provided by Sears but is contracted out to other companies. Wasnt even installed by "Sears" but by another company. Save your money and dont get the service agreement, better off having it serviced by a company you know.
- Save $100 when you purchase a Kenmore Water Heater and Kenmore Water Softener together Offer ends 06-Sep-2014 See details.