Kenmore 36'' Italian-Design Chimney Range HoodItem# 02250363000 | Model# 50363
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Max. Height Above Cooktop:||30|
|Maximum Width (In.):||36 in.|
|Min. Height Above Cooktop:||24 in.|
|Overall Width:||36 in.|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Grease Filter Material:||Aluminum metal mesh|
|Overall Material:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Installation Options & Tips:|
|Recommendations:||Instructions w/product take precedence|
|Clearance, above Cooktop:||24 in. min.|
|Width, Opening:||36 in.|
|Ductwork Flexibility:||Vertical ducting only|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Light Visibility:||Recessed, visible only under hood|
|Air Flow & Filtration:|
|Air Mover Type(s):||Internal centrifugal blower(s)|
|Air Mover(s) Speed:||Variable speed|
|Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM):||270 CFM|
|Grease Filter Style:||Removable metal mesh|
|Number of Air Movers:||1 internal|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
European design for todays conventional appliance and kitchen styles. 270 CFM [HA_CentrifugalBlower] and multispeed control provide quiet, effective performance.
- European design chimney hood
- Multispeed slide control and integrated dual light assembly
- Dual 40-watt incandescent lamps included
- Washable Aluminum Filter
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet
- Includes non-ducted kit for indoor exhaust recirculation
- Extension flues for ceilings from 9 to 10 feet are available for ducted appliances
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Lady Lake, FL
We purchased this range hood through Sears.com in January, 2011. The hood is very nice looking, has bright lighting, and is fairly quiet in all speeds of operation. However, it requires 5 inch flexible ducting for installation, which we could not find anywhere, including Sears. Had to use 6 inch flex ducting and tape it to the range hood. The local Sears appliance store didn't know where to find the 5 inch flex ducting either. Also, within 2 weeks of installing this range hood, one of the (included) 40 watt halogen bulbs stopped working. We've been to every electrical parts and lighting store, and still cannot find these special bulbs. Once again, we went to Sears, and were told directly by the sales person that we could find these bulbs at ****** (had already been there), and he knew this "because (he) used to work there." So, we went back to ****** and explained this to several people there, who have never seen this bulb, and cannot order it. The sales person at Sears dismissed me and walked away before I could explain that we had already been to ******. But, we went back anyway. We're now wondering if this range hood is typically sold outside of the U.S., because the "standard" parts in it are clearly not "standard" products in any stores here in Florida. To be honest, the most disappointing part of this purchase so far has been the lack of help offered by Sears employees, specifically the ones in Summerfield, FL, who were unhelpful and rude.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.