Kenmore 36'' Electric Induction Cooktop Stainless Steel w/ BlackItem# 02243900000 | Model# 43900
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||56|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):||30|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):||4.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):||2.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):||7.50|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):||1.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooktop Control Location:||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type:||Electronic|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Styling & Design:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Total Connected Load:||10.6 kW @ 240V / 9.6 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator:||ON indicator(s)|
|Element Configuration:||Large, 7 in. to 9 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 36" Electric Induction Cooktop - Faster Precision Cooking
Keep your cook times short, your energy bills low and your kitchen clean with the Kenmore induction cooktop 4390. Its innovative electromagnetic-energy technology means quick, efficient heating. And with four cooking zones, 15 power settings and tons of features and sensors, you'll have better control and flexibility while you whip up your favorite dish. What's more, the surface is easy to clean and stays cool. Quick, clean and energy-efficient, this 36" electric cooktop makes cooking a breeze.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Precision Touch controls feature a one-touch keypad control so you can select from more than a dozen heating and warming options tailored to help every meal taste its best.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- The built-in pan detection sensor only activates induction coils when skillets, pots and pans are within range, increasing efficiency and boosting energy savings.
- Designed to prevent temperature tampering and accidents, control lockout and auto cooktop shutoff secures controls quickly and remembers to turn elements off when you don't.
- Perfect for late-comers and keeping dishes warm while you prep the rest of the meal, the keep warm surface burner setting delivers consistently mild heat, without overcooking.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on May 19, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I bought this cooktop for my new home. I love it. It cooks evenly and is easy to clean. If you have a haze on it after cleaning, just wipe with vinegar water and buff off with a microfiber towel. Yes, I would recommend this stove. I am very happy with mine.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.