Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - BlackItem# 02232609000 | Model# 32609
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.50|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Convertible to Freestanding:||Yes|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout, auto oven shutoff|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 12,200 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
30" Slide-In Gas Range - Style and Functionality
The black Kenmore 30" Slide-In Gas Range 3260 features a self-cleaning oven and recessed porcelain cooktop to help contain spills. The 14,200 BTU and 12,200 BTU power burners help you boil multiple pots of water rapidly, while the 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner gives you maximum control over delicate sauces.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the power burner funnels 14,200 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot
- The 5,000 BTU simmer burner delivers reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, to cut down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes
- Simple push-button oven control lockout prevents accidents and temperature tampering by securing settings in an instant, perfect when little ones are around
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach
- Professional-looking heavy duty cast-iron grates that are dishwasher-safe eliminate time-consuming scrubbing and scouring
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- Add a touch of class to your kitchen decor with this cooktop design that features 4 burners recessed below the counter-top for a sleek look and easy cleaning
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Garnet Valley, PA
I ordered a new Kenmore stove from Sears On Line. I pick it up at the store, noticing the employees use the hand truck on the side of the box marked ?NO HAND TRUCK THIS SIDE?. I bring it home and find screws in the bottom of the box. After unsuccessfully trying to locate where the screws might have come from, I proceed with installing the unit. Removing the storage drawer, I encounter a fight, as it does not want to come out. Then we move on to installing the unit. Now, I try to put the drawer back in and it will not fit back into the tracks. I have a new stove with a missing drawer. A dining room table with a storage drawer and all the baking pans that belong in that drawer sitting on top. I now have zero confidence that this appliance went through any QA review at the factory. I called Sears and they did offer to come out and repair, but when I explained in detail, they said I could exchange the unit. So naturally, I would expect to get a new unit delivered to my house and the old unit picked up and hauled away. However, both the store and the website tell me I need to bring the unit back to the store. This is completely unacceptable to me. Electrolux produces non-functional products for Sears. Sears sells the defective products to customers and this becomes the customer?s problem to resolve.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.