Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Convertible to Freestanding:||Yes|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout, auto oven shutoff|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.50|
|Height (in.):||35.625 in. minimum - 36.625 in. maximum|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125 W x 16.50 H x 18.031 D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11,500 / 10,500 NG/LP|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000 / 16000 NG/LP|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Burner Configuration:||Power Burners: 14,200 & 12,200 BTU; 9,500 BTU standard burner; 5,000 BTU simmer burner|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Kenmore® 30 in. slide-in gas range features a self-cleaning oven and recessed porcelain cooktop to help contain spills. 14,200 BTU and 12,200 BTU power burners help you boil multiple pots of water rapidly while the 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner gives you maximum control over delicate sauces.
- Enjoy a high performance cooking center - versatile cooktop provides high power to low simmer operations. Cooking zones include a 14,200 & 12,000 BTU power burner, 9,500 BTU burners and one 500-5,000 BTU simmer burner ideal to prepare delicate foods and sauces
- Eliminate time-consuming scrubbing and scouring of dirty grates - professional-look heavy duty cast-iron grates are completely dishwasher-safe
- Cook an entire meal at once - large 4.2 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- Keep cookware handy while saving valuable kitchen cabinet space - handy storage drawer provides extra storage space for all kinds of cookware, helping to reduce clutter in the kitchen for a cleaner, more contemporary look
- Avoid accidental cooktop burns - handy, highly visible cooktop "on" indicator light glows bright so you know an element is on
- Youre right and ready for a LP installation - a handy LP-Gas conversion kit is included with the range
- Add a touch of class to your kitchen decor - cooktop design features 4 burners recessed below the countertop for a sleek look while it brings cooking down to a real comfort level. This design also provides more space under the grates for easier cleaning
- Avoid potentially dangerous accidental turn-ons - lockout feature is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls. A great feature with small children
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Mount Shasta, CA
College Station, TX
trust me usually i don't write reviews but i must have to help others in this. i bought this product 1 yr before but i have use occasionally, if its a spill over situation then color fade off, if you are deep frying then oil doesn't come off from grills and really sticky residue on range even after cleaning with good products. i love kenmore products but this is the king of worst product. this product doesn't reserve 1 star but i have no choice
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Our electric range finally decided to bite the dust, so we had always said that we would replace it with gas when it did, so we were forced to go with a slide in. Unfortunately they are extremely expensive compared to the standalone, but that's beside the point. I did not have any issues as other reviewers have stated regarding the placement of the gas line and valve causing a gap in the back. It slid perfectly in my island without any issue. If you're placing a gas line, I placed it 6 inches from the edge of the left side of the range, with the valve facing about 5 o'clock. I used a 48" 5/8 flexible connector and everything fit without issue. For the record, I do not have access to the back of the range, as it is a kick plate for a bar on the other side of the range, and I wasn't going to cut a hole in it. As for the range itself, it is perfect. Albeit, the lower drawer is flimsy, but other than that, it is perfect for our needs. The burners are powerful, and the oven bakes evenly. We are very happy with this purchase.
Redwood City, CA
We've had this gas range for a few months but we had only used the bake feature of the oven a few times before it broke. Luckily, it was still under warranty and Sears sent a repair person to replace the igniter for free. However, I would not recommend purchasing this product. The oven also has the quirk that the fan stays on for about an hour after you turn it off, cooling down the oven. Apparently, that is normal, yet rather annoying.
Probably the least expensive slide-in gas range on the market. Overall it?s fine, no issues as of yet. I like that it is not over engineered, so hopefully it will last a long time. Did find the fan that blows internally (not a convection) between the top of the oven and cooktop a little weird. It blows on your waist while you're cooking, though it's not hot or the oven exhaust. According to the manual it is designed to keep certain components cool; most likely the front display and electronics. One big negative in the bottom drawer; very cheap feeling and easily bendable.
One problem after another, from poor factory calibration to poor quality to the annoying cold air blowing out that another reviewer mentioned. It would be hard to like a product less. Also, the problems make me feel unsafe.
Fort Smith, AR
Santa Rosa, CA
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.