Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Range w/ Ceramic Smoothtop Cooktop - Stainless SteelItem# 02242533000 | Model# 42533
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.6|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Convertible to Freestanding:||Yes|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout, auto oven shutoff|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2750|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||0|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||11.3 / 8.5 kW @ 240/208V|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Bake Element Location:||Hidden Bake Element|
|Element Configuration:||1 - 9"/6" dual 3000W; 2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9"/6" dual 2500W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Electric Slide-In Range - Cooking Flexibility
The Kenmore electric slide-in range 4253 features a self-cleaning oven and a smooth, ceramic glass cooking surface with radiant elements. A large 9 in. element, a dual 9 in./6 in. radiant element and two 6 in. radiant elements allow flexibility for all your cooking needs. Electronic oven controls include oven control lockout, delay cook/clean and temperature recall.
- Funneling 3,000 Watts of radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection
- Flexible element lets you choose a 6 in. or 9 in. diameter size to fit your pan, so large pots are heated evenly, and smaller pots get an element just their size
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed
- The Hidden Bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils
- 4.6 cu. ft capacity delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Glen Mills, PA
Watch out for the pinch or cut you get from the left or right sides of the door when you go to open the cabinet next to the oven. The door is wider than the oven and the thin guage steel on each side of the door is exposed the whole height of the door. So far only one injury occured at our apartments. Also watch out several other brand ranges have the same door design. I think it should be a recall.
Range was delivered and installed with no issues. Oven heats quickly and cooktop seems to work withput issue. Heats my heavy cast iron skillet very quickly. Bottom drawer is a bit flimsy and it took removing the drawer and postioning the cord to get it to close properly.
1st stove delivered took 43 minutes to heat to 425 degrees and 27 minutes to heat to 350 degrees. Replacement stove worked no better and drawer on bottom would not close properly. Installers were able to twist drawer like a pretzel. bought Sears brand slide in stove because LG does not make a slide in stove. I was told at Sears LG was making the Kenmore products. When I contact LG they said Sears products made of lesser quality metals
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.