Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Convertible to Freestanding:||Yes|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout, auto oven shutoff|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45-1/2"|
|Height (in.):||Minimum: 35.625 - Maximum: 36.625 (at cooktop level)|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24-1/8 in. W x 16-1/2 in. H x 18-1/32 in. D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||50 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||12.9 / 9.7 kW @240/208V|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Bake Element Location:||Hidden Bake Element|
|Element Configuration:||Dual: 12in./9 in. 3000/1800 W; 9 in. 3200 W; 6 in. 1200/300 simmer; 6 in. standard 1200 W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Kenmore® 30 in. slide-in electric range features a Warm and Ready Drawer to keep dinner warm and fresh for your guests. Hot surface indicator lights let you know which elements are still hot. And the 3200W Power Element water to a rapid boil.
- Put an entire hot meal on your table all at once every time - the Warm & Ready drawer helps maintains serving temperature without further cooking food. It adds more usable space as well as additional flexibility during meal preparation, too. The convenient drawer located under the oven keeps breads, desserts, or just-cooked foods warmed and ready to serve, no matter what time the family arrives at the table
- You wont waste your valuable time with our lightning fast boiling - EXCLUSIVE Turbo Boil, Americas fastest speed-to-boil element* uses 3,200 watts of extraordinary power to heat liquids in a snap. No other free-standing range has this much power on a single element (* Among the leading brands of electric radiant ranges and cooktops with 9 in. elements)
- Cook an entire meal at once - the large 4.2 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- Get the flexibility you need in a easy to clean cooking surface - Flexible element lets you choose a 12 in. or 9 in. diameter size to fit your pan. Large pots are heated evenly, and smaller pots get an element just their size
- Prepare delicate sauces to perfection - the Simmer Select feature lets you cut the wattage down to 25% of power at a fingers touch to expertly cook any sauce. The ultra-low heat gently cooks delicate sauces, melts chocolate or keeps finished sauces warm while other foods are being prepared
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
this kenmore stove heats up fast with the turbo heat........and i love the warmer drawer on the bottom.......love it! and i love the metal knobs......
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I like the cook top but the arrangement of the burners is terrible with the larger ones in the front and the smaller ones in the back -- awkward leaning over to cook! The front burners are very large and (except for a large frying pan) require pans that are larger than what comes in pan sets -- energy waster. The oven takes forever to preheat -- 15 to 20 minutes to get to 350 degrees. Plus it takes a long time to cool down. The oven temperature is inaccurate. I had service done on the oven temperature setting and it's still not right. I was pretty much told that was the best it was going to be . I can't bake cookies, pies, etc. with any amount of confidence. This is the 2nd Kenmore appliance that has been a nightmare for me so I will not be buying a Kenmore anything in the future.
I bought 6 years ago, at the first week the fan from the oven was doing loud noise and the technician came and fix it. The surface scratches very easily leaving a expensive range with bad appearance. Now to complete the front right burner stopped work.....It does look very nice , but has poor quality. Not going to buy Kenmore anymore.
After a year of minimal use, the cook top started dis coloring! I have all Kenmore appliances and have not had any problems with them, until we bought this drop in oven! A cook top is supposed to be able to handle the heat! So I have a hard time with this not holding up! After reading other comments this seams to be a reoccurring problem. Come on Kenmore get it right! And yes it takes a long time for the oven to heat up! DO NOT BUY!!!!
As others have reported, it takes 17 minutes for the oven to pre-heat to 350 degrees. Also, the oven vent fan comes on immediately when the oven is turned on, blowing a steady stream of cold air into the room. I cannot recommend this range.
Ponca City, OK
Sears had to replace cook top after 3 months due to scratched cooktop. Now 9 months later the cooktop has a spot that sticks to the pan when cooking. It appears to be a white spot where the paint has chipped off. We have dealt with Sears for 25+ years to find out they cannot help us with this defective range.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
We've had this range for 14months now so plenty of time to get a feel for it. Some things that bother us: 1. the front control board looks as though it has a stainless steel cover plate, but its actually just painted plastic - the whole front control panel feels a bit flimsy & the stainless steel paint can easily get scratched off as we discovered. 2. The oven takes a long time to preheat! (If you're thinking of baking a pizza, its way faster to order delivery) 3. at 14months to the day, 1 of the top elements stopped working. No the quality Id expect from an appliance of this price! At $75 just for an inspection + parts & labor additional, its a huge disappointment. There's many other range options I would rather have considered. Otherwise if you choose this, I would recommend going with a protection plane.
Spring Valley, CA
Purchased this stove at sears about a year and a half ago. I do like it you can adjust the size of the top burners, its great!......................But wait...now after cooking, i have to clean up! Every time i use the stove top, even with my brand new pots and pans, there will be black burn marks all over the ceramic top of the stove. I thought this would go away after i cleaned my pots and pans. Nope! til this day after every use i have to get my stove top cleaner (expensive) and really scrub the top. I had a model similar to this before but it wasn't half as bad with the clean up after cooking, i only replaced it because the paint was chipping and it had rust along the metal edges. Maybe i was better off just painting the older one, but i gave it to a neighbor.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.