Kenmore 30'' Self Clean Slide-In Electric Range w/ Ceramic Smoothtop CooktopItem# 02246782000 | Model# 46782
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Convertible to Freestanding:||Yes|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout, auto oven shutoff|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45-1/2"|
|Height (in.):||Minimum: 35.625 - Maximum: 36.625 (at cooktop level)|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24-1/8 in. W x 16-1/2 in. H x 18-1/32 in. D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2750|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||11.3 / 8.5 kW @ 240/208V|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Bake Element Location:||Hidden Bake Element|
|Element Configuration:||Two duals: 9 in./6 in. 3000/1600 W & 9 in./6 in. 2500/1200 W; two 6 in. 1200 W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Electric slide-in range featuring a self-cleaning oven and a smooth, ceramic glass cooking surface with radiant elements. A large 9 in. element, dual 9 in./6 in. radiant and two 6 in. radiants allows flexibility for all your cooking needs. Electronic oven controls include oven control lockout, delay cook/clean and temperature recall.
- Put dishes like pastas & soups on the table faster with a lot less pot watching - high performance 9 in., 3,000W power element brings foods to a super quick boil
- Take positive control of your cooking - Easy Set 335 electronic oven controls provide options to save you time & effort. Warm & Hold allows you to keep food ready to serve
- Cook an entire meal at once - the large 4.2 cu. ft. self-clean oven accommodates multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- Everyone needs more cabinet space - Use the storage drawer for instant extra storage
- Extra Large window provides easy oven viewing into oven for less door opening and better cooking performance
- Avoid accidental cooktop burns - highly visible cooktop hot surface indicator light glow brightly so you know the elements are still too hot to the touch
- Enjoy precision one touch control of cooking & cleaning operations - Easy Set 335 electronic oven controls feature touch pad selection for variable broiling plus convenient delay start cook or clean and adjustable self clean cycle times let you handle tasks to fit your schedule
- Get the flexibility you need in a easy to clean cooking surface - Flexible element lets you choose a 6 in. or 9 in. diameter size to fit your pan. Large pots are heated evenly, and smaller pots get an element just their size
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The electric control panel is a joke. A mouse can crawl across it while you are on vacation, trigger some settings, and burn your house down. (G-d forbid) The OVEN DOOR - once locked by design or accident Cannot be un- locked without a service call (appx $150). a splatter of food on the control panel sets off a blizzard of error messages and alarms. I am 75 years old a Yale graduate engineer. and in my entire lifetime I have never been so dissatisfied with a product. This was a 1400 dollar fiasco. I wouldn't cart it to the Goodwill. Buy it at your own risk. and GOOGLE the door lock problem That would convince anybody this is a piece of junk. Good luck
Saint Petersburg, FL
We were very impressed with the customer service including installation and hauling away our old stove. The new one exceeds our expectations and is very efficient. I would highly recommend this stove to someone needing a slide in range.
This range has been in use for 2 years and now will not work. Cook top or oven. Cannot get a service call from Sears until 4 days. Not only does it not work, the paint is coming off the control knobs and a fan runs the entire time the oven is on. The range that I replaced this one with was a Kenmore and it lasted 15 years. This quality of Kenmore is no more. I will never buy another Kenmore appliance. I just bought a HE washer and dryer from them 18 months ago and they are both junk. My husband and I bought new appliances since our children are grown and we thought they would get us through our retired years. I regret the last 3 Kenmores. Never again.
We have had this stove for 6 years and it is great EXCEPT the bottom slide out drawer has given me fits since we bought it. Now the little riveted in wheels are shot and I can't replace them. We tried to cobble something else but no luck. So no storage, no drawer and no recourse. A dumb problem, but a problem none the less. It is a cheap flimsy metal drawer. I will check these when I next buy a stove.
Just got my new Electric range with ceramic smoothtop cooktop. It is beautiful and matches my other appliances. Easy to clean and love the new smoothtop. So happy to get rid of my 18 year old Kenmore with the coil elements. Hope this one lasts as long as my other Kenmore.
Union Grove, WI
Bought this stove because I liked the look of a slide in with granite counter tops. It looks beautiful with the granite and it's great that crumbs don't go between the stove and cabinets. Fan does come on a lot, but it is not loud or annoying to us. The bottom drawer is very cheaply made for the price of this stove.
Grand Forks, ND
It was hard to install - we were replacing an old stove. The measurements didn't fit and had to cut countertop. The other thing is that the descriptions imprinted under the range dials are missing on one side - weird and a little troubling.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.