Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Self-Clean Slide-In Electric Range w/ Deluxe Coil Elements - WhiteItem# 02242522000 | Model# 42522
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.6|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Convertible to Freestanding:||Yes|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout, auto oven shutoff|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||2750|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3400|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||0|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||11.6 kW @ 240V / 8.7 kW @ 208V|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Bake Element Location:||Hidden Bake Element|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 8" 2600W; 2 - 6" 1500W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Electric Slide-In Range - Convenience and Reliability
Enjoy the convenience of the self-cleaning oven with variable cleaning time and deluxe coil elements in this white Kenmore electric slide-in range 4252. Porcelain cooktop surface and lift-up cooktop provides easy clean up, while the oven control lockout and oven shut-off functions provide peace of mind. Electronic oven controls include oven control lockout, delay cook/clean and temperature recall.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- Extra-large viewing windows let you check baked goods without opening the oven, helping keep temperatures consistent, so delicate pastries, breads and cakes can rise undisturbed
- Warm and Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done
- True hidden bake element delivers ample heat and increases oven capacity while easing clean-up
- Variable broiler lets you set it anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
La Center, WA
Could not view this range except by a picture so was pleasantly surprised when I loved it. The oven temperature is right on because things are done when they are supposed to be, unlike my previous range where I had to keep adding on time. Very nice looking and sturdy. I like the grey burner liners. Coils heat up well and are good quality. The whole top will lift up for cleaning. The top does get hot as some reviews mention but not enough to burn you; I just wouldn't store things like spoon rests or salt shakers on it. Nice to have the drawer for pans; I had a drop in before with no pan drawer. Hired a contractor for installation and it is now a perfect fit. Worth the money.
This stove is very nice looking and it cooks and bakes just great. It fit real well in the pre prepared area based on the stated dimensions. I like the fact that when I use an individual heating element it does not heat the entire stove top. I'm very pleased with this item.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.