Kenmore 30'' Self-Clean Double Electric Wall Oven w/ Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02249533000 | Model# 49533
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below Product Description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Door Opening Height (In.):||16.5|
|Door Opening Width (In.):||24.13|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.6|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13" W x 16.5 " H x 18.03" D|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13" W x 16.5 " H x 18.03" D|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2750|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Lower Oven Convection Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||6.8 kW @ 240V / 5.1 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3400|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||2750|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage:||2500 watts|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.6|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Location:||Rear|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type:||Halogen|
|Upper Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch:||Manual|
|Lower Oven Configuration:|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Lower Oven Light(s) Location:||Rear|
|Lower Oven Light(s) Type:||Halogen|
|Lower Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Convection Type:||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Double oven|
|Temperature Range:||170-550 deg. F|
|Venting:||Between upper oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 30" Double Wall Oven - Consistent Baking
Delivering True Convection heating power, the Kenmore 30" double wall oven 4953 makes it easy to produce thoroughly cooked meals every time. A fan and hidden third element in the ovens generate constant heat, eliminating temperature fluctuations that can affect cooking times. The 4.6 cu. ft. capacity allows you to easily accommodate multiple dishes, and the hidden heating element makes cleanup simple and hassle-free. As an added safety feature, the 30" double wall oven offers a lockout feature, preventing unintended door openings from ruining your delicate soufflés, juicy pork roasts, and perfectly browned casseroles.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- The self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- The hidden bake element delivers ample heat while, out of the way, it increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- The variable broiler lets you set the broiler anywhere between 350 degrees and full broil, for a wide range of meats, melts and meals
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- You can leave the durable oven racks in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle, eliminating time consuming, messy rack cleaning
- Avoid a potentially dangerous situation in the kitchen with, the lockout feature which is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls
- The oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- Select Clean with variable self cleaning times lets you choose the amount of cleaning time to fit the amount of soil, saving you time and energy
- The wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Oven fan is very loud and takes a long time(at least 20 min.) to heat up to desired temperature. Fan runs another 20 minutes to cool down. Cooking takes even longer if you change temperature. Would not recommend this oven to anyone!
Lake in the Hills, IL
Love this oven so far! Replaced a 17 yr old GE that died unexpectedly, so I was on a bit of a budget. Looks beautiful in my kitchen, fan is quiet compared to my old one, heats up quickly & cooks evenly. Love the double convection too! Measure your opening as this one was shorter than my old one, so it took a lot of adjustments of the cabs. Other than that- super happy!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.