Kenmore 30'' Self-Clean Double Electric Wall OvenItem# 02248772000 | Model# 48772
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Approximate Width:||30 inches|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.13" W x 16.50" H x 18.03" D|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2750|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||6.8 kW @ 240V / 5.1 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3400|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||2750|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Lower Oven Configuration:|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Double oven|
|Temperature Range:||170-550 deg. F|
|Venting:||Between upper oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
30 in. electric double oven has convenient self-cleaning in both ovens. Frameless, flush door design adds a stylish look.
- Never serve a cold meal again - Cook & Hold Warm automatically keeps food warm in the oven at perfect serving temperature. You can use it as a separate feature to keep cooked foods warm or add at the end of a timed-bake function
- Eliminates time consuming, messy rack cleaning - you can leave these durable oven racks in the oven during the self-cleaning cycle and they wont discolor
- Cook an entire meal at once - the two large 4.2 cu. ft. self-clean ovens accommodate multiple dishes and features heavy-duty handle-style oven racks that pull out easily with an oven mitt
- Avoid a potentially dangerous situation in the kitchen - lockout feature is activated by the push of a button to prevent accidental use of the oven controls. An important feature to have with small children around
- The right light - the oven light comes on automatically when the oven door is opened and can be activated at any time to check on cooking progress
- Its so easy to enjoy efficient, effective automatic oven cleaning - Select Clean with variable self cleaning times lets you choose the amount of cleaning time to fit the amount of soil. 2-3-4 hour selections save you time and energy
- Seamless style - wall oven fits flush to the cabinetry for a sleek, stylish built-in look
- Expert broiling - Vari-Broil™ features hi and lo settings for perfect results
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After five months of light-moderate use (cooking twice per week), the product suffered an electrical failure, complete with sparks. It will be 11 days for new parts to arrive and a technician to come repair it. I'm just it didn't start a house fire. And yes, as another reviewer stated, it did take a long time to preheat...when it worked.
This oven worked great for a few months, but then the upper oven stopped heating. Under warrenty, Sears sent out a repair person several times, but they were unable to solve the problem. Ultimately, Sears allowed a replacement of this oven, and we have been happy with the new oven for many months now.
It is exactly what we wanted / needed. It works great and looks beautiful in our kitchen.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
We bought all new Kenmore appliances for the home we built. We have now been in the home almost 3 months and I don't care for this oven. It takes almost 20 minutes to preheat the oven to 450* and it took something 40 minutes to cook that should have only taken 25 minutes! We purchased the protection plan, so I called, tech came out today and said that it was all because of the HIDDEN BAKE ELEMENT......however, my bottom oven cooks faster than my top oven. Tech said to try cooking the same thing in both ovens at the same time and see if it was actually different. I'm going to try that tonight. Tech also told me not to follow the directions on the box! The directions said to preheat the oven to 450, then drop the temp back down to 375 and bake....the tech said changing the temperature "confuses the oven". So far, I am NOT impressed at all. I can almost cook a meal before my oven even preheats!!!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.