Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Gas Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02274043000 | Model# 74043
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13.500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 12,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 16,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||2|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Cooking Versatility
The Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding gas range 7403 features five individually controlled, sealed, electronic-ignition gas burners. With the Turbo Boil burner, you can bring any amount of liquid to a boil in no time flat. Pots and pans slide easily over the continuous, dishwasher-safe grates, while baking and roasting is easy with the spacious, self-cleaning oven. The warming feature is perfect for keeping dishes at just the right temperature to serve. Every meal is a pleasure to cook with the Kenmore 7413.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This stove is as advertised. I installed it in less than 20 minutes. I cooked a meal that night and got to use some of the features, like when it let me know when my oven was pre-heated to the correct temp. I like the cook top being all stainless steel instead of black, it really shines and brightens up the kitchen. Its easy to wipe down. Also the continuous grates impressed me for moving pots around. Oh, the fancy burner for quick heating is great, it heats my 12" cast iron pan evenly so I don't have to keep moving the food around in the pan to cook it. If you are looking for a great stove, this one is perfect. Buy the way, Sears delivered this stove on time.
North Versailles, PA
Friday 4/18/14 my oven was delivered that I purchased online. I followed the instructions to wait 3 hours for appliance to get to 32 degrees. Upon turning on oven about 40 seconds went by then the oven lit with such force that the stove shook. The gas was on so much that it sounded like a blow torch. This went on for minutes while the oven preheated. Then my house began to smell of gas. I called home delivery & they had the delivery men come back to the house. They said the stove was defective & they had to take it back. Home delivery could not deliver another stove until Tues., 4/22. I had an Easter dinner planned for 20 people. There was no Easter dinner and I have to do without a stove for 4 days. I have filed a formal complaint and hope to hear from someone from the corporated office immediately. I have not had a new stove in 37 years. I thought I was giving myself a treat when actually I could have been responsible for hurting my family on this day.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.