Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||39|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):||30|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):||8|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):||2.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):||5|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):||1.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):||5|
|Shipping Height (in.):||8|
|Shipping Width (in.):||21.3|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Zones:||None, fixed elements/burners|
|Cooktop Control Location:||Right|
|Cooktop Control Type:||Electro-mechanical|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Color Matching Controls:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cooktop Surface:||Porcelain coated|
|Styling & Design:|
|Cooking Bay Style:||Fixed Bays|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Gas|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU|
|Installable Over Oven:||Can install over oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 30" Gas Cooktop - Flexible Cooking Power
The Kenmore gas cooktop offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair. The recessed cooktop burners provide an easy space for balancing multiple pots, while the bridge burner fits everything from multiple small sauce pans to oversize griddles or grill adapters. You can use the inner ring of the Dual Ring burner to simmer soups or dial up the power with the outer ring to bring water to a quick boil. Then, to make cleanup a breeze, all of the removable grates are dishwasher safe.
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9K BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
Added on August 29, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After 22 years of constant use my old stove top was past ready to go. My new stove is beautiful -- the best part is I no longer have to clean under the burners!
Red Oak, TX
We bought this stainless steel cook top along with a new Kenmore microwave and wall oven. The set looks very nice. The cook top is sturdy with stable heavy duty burner racks. Easy to light the burners. Knobs are steel, not plastic.
Granite Bay, CA
Great cooktop. Mine was hard to install because it replaced a 32" odd-sized cooktop, so be sure you get the right size, or get a new countertop too. Works great, and looked great for a while. Then it got dirty. My old cooktop was stainless steel, so easier to clean. This white is hard to keep clean. You are not supposed to use oven cleaner on it, so its hard to find cleaning solutions that work well. I used some oven cleaner on just the drip pans. That worked great. Its not the cooktop's fault. I think its just best to avoid white with cooktops.
We just bought this item for our newly installed kitchen and we are very happy with it. The unit itself is very sturdy and is well made - I'm not the biggest fan of cast iron grates (which this model has, even though the grates in the picture look to be powder coated), since they are difficult to clean, however, they last far longer than their counterparts. Love the POWER burner (14,200 BTU's!) - gets your food ready in no time! Good job!
My only complaint would be that the burners don't seem to have a really good gradation at the lower end. Lots of heat but not too subtle on the low ends.
My wife and I recently purchased new Kenmore appliances for our kitchen make over. I have to say the all black appliances really make a difference and add an aesthetic appeal to our home. We felt it was time to make some improvements around the house, and I'm glad we thought of Sears first. The cook top we bought was a Kenmore model 3241 in black. We are really happy by the way these new appliances operate. We bought a total of 5 new appliances from Sears, and we are glad that they make an important difference to our household.
Who ever is responsible for managing Sear?s website and making sure that all size are correct is not doing a good job. The height of this cooktop is 4 inches and not 2.5! I had to return it and buy another cooktop from a store that knows how to measure things.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 27-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.