Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Locked|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Gas Range - Spacious and Versatile
With the Kenmore gas range 7403, four sealed burners offer versatility with features like the 14,200 BTU power burner and a low-flame simmer burner. The easy set controls help to obtain the ideal temperatures for both the oven and the stove. Warm and Hold settings keep food warm until it's ready to serve. The spacious self-cleaning oven can hold several dishes at once, and the extra-large window lets you view progress without wasting heat. Easy Set 306 electronic controls include convenient settings like delay cook and auto shutoff. Spacious and modern, this Kenmore electric gas range is great for families.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The oven is true to temperature, now I don't have to constantly watch what I'm cooking to see if it is done or if it is burning my food. I love having a feature that tells me when the oven temperature is reached for cooking. The storage space below the oven is very handy to put large cookie sheets & pizza pans in.
East Saint Louis, IL
I checked reviews of this range along with MANY others and this one stood out. I needed a new oven before Thanksgiving, so I chose this Kenmore gas range. I will have to say it does what its suppose to do. Heats even and fast and can boil water in a hurry. My turkey came out perfect!!! Thanks Sears for a great range at a great price! :)
This stove is not super fancy, but it has all useful features. We have now purchased this model for a third apartment in our building. The range is easy to keep clean with a power burner and a simmer burner that are both handy to have. The oven is spacious and self-cleaning. The controls for timer and oven temp are simple and easy to use. The delivery fellows were professional and efficient. Gave clear instructions for first time use. They took out the old stove, connected the new and were done in minutes. I have one in my apartment too and use the oven all the time for pastry baking. It is a good product.
La Grande, OR
This range is so much better than the one it replaced. The range I got rid of after 18 years cost $900 & it wasn't nearly as efficient as this one. Two of my friends have this range & they love theirs, so I figured it was a sure bet.
Mount Vernon, WA
This unit was a replacement in my rental house. It is a good value. The self-cleaning keeps the oven interior spotless. I have reoccupied the house for my own use. Now I get to cook on this range! Sealed burners are appreciated. Controls are easy to reach and easy to use. This range is recommended for anyone who wants a stylish oven with functionality.
Citrus Heights, CA
Wife loves new stove. Very easy to use and clean. Stove heats quickly and cooks food fast. Saves a lot of gas on preheating. We like the heavy duty burners and grills.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.