Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/Variable Self-Clean - BisqueItem# 02274134000 | Model# 74134
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Beige & Bisque|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Cooking Versatility
The Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding gas range 7413 features five individually controlled, sealed, electronic-ignition gas burners. With the Turbo Boil burner, you can bring any amount of liquid to a boil in no time flat. Pots and pans slide easily over the continuous, dishwasher-safe grates, while baking and roasting is easy with the spacious, self-cleaning oven. The warming feature is perfect for keeping dishes at just the right temperature to serve. Every meal is a pleasure to cook with the Kenmore 7413.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Overall I am very happy with this stove. Concerned that when the grates get grease on them if it will be hard to clean since they are kind so rough. However, I am very pleased with this stove. Looks good in my kitchen and I am impressed with how food it cooks both on the burners and when you bake or broil. I recommend this stove.
This gas range is the only Kenmore appliance I have ever purchased that has been given us so many problems. The oven temperature was not regulated before it left the factory. The oven was burning the outer edges of food, but not cooking the center. The 2nd. service call was made today. I am hoping this adjustment will solve the problem.
I love the turbo burner. It is great for the tea kettle or boiling a pot of water.The oven preheats quickly . I also like the sturdy burners on top. I have not used all 5 burners at once yet, but enjoy having the option to do so. I got the bisque to match my other appliances.
We had a Kenmore that was part of the new house purchase eighteen years ago. After the oven quit a second time, burnt out igniter, we opted to retire it for expense of repair. Had this range about two weeks so far. Nice unit, durable grates, quick lighting burners. Had to get used to the digital oven control, but LOVE the fact that it tells you with a beep that the temperature you set has been reached upon warming up. The 350 degree default temp. is something to get used to, but to press 'bake' and have it already set is great. Makes brownies VERY well, but cookies can be burnt if too low to the bottom. Recommend a double layer air bake sheet, which worked best. The bottom storage is great for those oversized pans that get in the way elsewhere. Easy to clean top with grates off, no nooks to have stuck on food cling in. Good timer built in. I would recommend this range to others at this time. Only time will tell its longevity of service.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Very nice oven. Looks great in my kitchen. Currently it is hard to find an oven in bisque. The oven is extremely easy to use. I am very happy with my purchase. Delivery was on time and professional.
I really love the five burners and all one level grates on top. The oven temperature is perfectly set. The oven racks, however, are very flimsy and bow when a casserole is put in the oven. It is as if they think we only cook pizzas in there.
Elmwood Park, NJ
We bought this stove on sale over Labor Day weekend and we're so happy we did. The bisque color looks perfect in our kitchen and matches our Kenmore dishwasher and refrigerator. The 5 burners are great to have, the turbo burner really boils the water in the tea kettle quickly. The grates are not too heavy to remove to clean the cooktop. The oven preheats quickly and accurately. This stove replaced a 29-year-old Tappan and I was a little apprehensive about using a computerized oven but the manual that was included was very easy for me to follow. I haven't cleaned the oven yet, but in the 10 days I've been using my stove I can say so far, so good.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 21-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.