Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/Variable Self-Clean - Stainless SteelItem# 02274133000 | Model# 74133
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Cooking Versatility
The Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding gas range 7413 features five individually controlled, sealed, electronic-ignition gas burners. With the Turbo Boil burner, you can bring any amount of liquid to a boil in no time flat. Pots and pans slide easily over the continuous, dishwasher-safe grates, while baking and roasting is easy with the spacious, self-cleaning oven. The warming feature is perfect for keeping dishes at just the right temperature to serve. Every meal is a pleasure to cook with the Kenmore 7413.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We are very pleased with our new oven/stove. The power boil feature is amazing. It will boil a large pot of water very quickly. Plus having the 5 burners is a great option. I looked at several stoves and this one was the best price with 5 burners. The 5th burner in the middle helps break up that empty space on the 4 burner stoves. Other reviews complain about hot air coming out from under that clock, and heating up your kitchen. Yes it does, however that's a vent used to regulates the heat inside the oven. Its moving the hot air around which helps cook your food evenly. The cast iron grates are very nice, they are a little rough since they are not porcelain but they clean up nicely. Plus the cast iron heats evenly while the porcelain do not. Its a great buy, I highly recommend it.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am very amazed at how impressed I am with my purchase. This stove is very attractive and updates my kitchen with it's apprearance. All operations of this stove are above my expectations. I just love coming home from a hard day of work to cook dinner for my family!
what a wonderful stove for the price. love the 5th burner. large inside. stainless steel doesn't seem to show all the finger prints like some others. looks fancy for price point.
Stainless steel can not be wiped easily. I have tried everything to clean the black cooktop and it is streaked & smudges. While using the oven, the heat comes out of the vent and the entire kitchen is hot! It took 45 minutes for the oven to cool down after I turned it off. Storage cabinet on the floor = too low and I constantly hit my foot on it.
We really love the high BTU burner. The continuous cooking grate over the burners makes moving pots so much easier. The stainless steel is easy to keep clean.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.