Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/Variable Self-Clean - Stainless SteelItem# 02274133000 | Model# 74133
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Cooking Versatility
The Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding gas range 7413 features five individually controlled, sealed, electronic-ignition gas burners. With the Turbo Boil burner, you can bring any amount of liquid to a boil in no time flat. Pots and pans slide easily over the continuous, dishwasher-safe grates, while baking and roasting is easy with the spacious, self-cleaning oven. The warming feature is perfect for keeping dishes at just the right temperature to serve. Every meal is a pleasure to cook with the Kenmore 7413.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The top burners are excellent, as that is what I use most days it is awesome. There are some that heat things up really fast, some great for simmering and they all work just as you would like. It is faster to heat than my last gas stove and I liked that one. The oven seems to work as well, but I have yet to use it that much. It did meat and broiling just fine, but I have yet to actually bake anything so I cannot say about that part of the machine. Overall I am very happy with this purchase. I bought it based on a consumer reports top pick and boy were they right. It really performs for any type of range cooking.
Cambria Heights, NY
I'm very happy with my new stove.I like having the different type of burners; the turbo boil, simmer and regular. The oven is roomy and everything is cooking evenly. It's a nice looking stove and easy to keep clean.
Corpus Christi, TX
this item went out within three month 1st repairman came to fix said had to order part and everything was covered. When second repairman came said it wasn't covered and we would have to pay. This item is not worth it dont buy
Tinley Park, IL
I've had this range for a year now and I love it. Its top kind of threw me right at first because it's entirely covered by burners, i.e., there is no flat, range material surface to rest things on while cooking. But now that I've gotten used to it it's not a big deal. The range itself is awesome. Preheating the oven is very fast, as is using the big burner on the range, which gets big pots of water boiling in no time. The unit looks great, too, so that's nice. My only complaint is that its surface is a little picky about being cleaned; it's prone to having a lint problem depending on what you're using. We've settled on using a very soft small washcloth for the overall surface, and a gentle scrubber sponge for the burner grills.
I bought this for my Mom on Black Friday, the oven look good, easy to clean. First time she used the left burner (hottest) to cook for about 1/2 hours, her hand was touch the aluminum edge near the ****, she almost got burn. Also this oven did not come with accessory like cocking tray.
I am so pleased with this purchase! Not only is it an affordable stove with professional qualities, but it is sleek looking and compliments all decor. Love the rapid boiler burner! I couldn't be more pleased.
Carol Stream, IL
We looked at several ranges and we knew we wanted a 5 burner range. CR didn't steer us wrong. The right front burner is amazingly fast for boiling water. The oven heats up in no time at all. This range put our 10 yr GE to shame. The GE still worked but we decided to upgrade the kitchen with stainless. Love It. A few downsides, doesn't come with a broiling pan. Go online at A***** and get one for $23. The cord on the range is extremely short so you might need an appliance extension cord, and the front right burner cooks so fast you will end up with spills so you might need to do some extra clean up. The cast iron grates come with rubber feet and are not to heavy to lift like the LG, Samsung, & other brands.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.