Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/Variable Self-Clean - Stainless SteelItem# 02274133000 | Model# 74133
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Cooking Versatility
The Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding gas range 7413 features five individually controlled, sealed, electronic-ignition gas burners. With the Turbo Boil burner, you can bring any amount of liquid to a boil in no time flat. Pots and pans slide easily over the continuous, dishwasher-safe grates, while baking and roasting is easy with the spacious, self-cleaning oven. The warming feature is perfect for keeping dishes at just the right temperature to serve. Every meal is a pleasure to cook with the Kenmore 7413.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach
- The Variable Self Clean feature lets you choose the cleaning time from 2 to 4 hours, so you can save time and energy when the oven only needs a quick touch-up
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had this range for a year now and I love it. Its top kind of threw me right at first because it's entirely covered by burners, i.e., there is no flat, range material surface to rest things on while cooking. But now that I've gotten used to it it's not a big deal. The range itself is awesome. Preheating the oven is very fast, as is using the big burner on the range, which gets big pots of water boiling in no time. The unit looks great, too, so that's nice. My only complaint is that its surface is a little picky about being cleaned; it's prone to having a lint problem depending on what you're using. We've settled on using a very soft small washcloth for the overall surface, and a gentle scrubber sponge for the burner grills.
I bought this for my Mom on Black Friday, the oven look good, easy to clean. First time she used the left burner (hottest) to cook for about 1/2 hours, her hand was touch the aluminum edge near the ****, she almost got burn. Also this oven did not come with accessory like cocking tray.
I am so pleased with this purchase! Not only is it an affordable stove with professional qualities, but it is sleek looking and compliments all decor. Love the rapid boiler burner! I couldn't be more pleased.
Carol Stream, IL
We looked at several ranges and we knew we wanted a 5 burner range. CR didn't steer us wrong. The right front burner is amazingly fast for boiling water. The oven heats up in no time at all. This range put our 10 yr GE to shame. The GE still worked but we decided to upgrade the kitchen with stainless. Love It. A few downsides, doesn't come with a broiling pan. Go online at A***** and get one for $23. The cord on the range is extremely short so you might need an appliance extension cord, and the front right burner cooks so fast you will end up with spills so you might need to do some extra clean up. The cast iron grates come with rubber feet and are not to heavy to lift like the LG, Samsung, & other brands.
We've had this stove for a couple months now and I absolutely love it! The turbo boil is fantastic and the stove top is so easy to clean. I would highly recommend this stove.
I love my new kenmore gas stove the looks of this stove exceeded my expectations. The stove burners are excellent and my water boils so fast which I love! Oven cooks food great! Perfect for baking! When we first purchased this oven the flares on the burner were too high but sears sent a guy out right away and it was fixed. I love the over all look of this product and it is great for cleaning too!
We are very pleased with our new oven/stove. The power boil feature is amazing. It will boil a large pot of water very quickly. Plus having the 5 burners is a great option. I looked at several stoves and this one was the best price with 5 burners. The 5th burner in the middle helps break up that empty space on the 4 burner stoves. Other reviews complain about hot air coming out from under that clock, and heating up your kitchen. Yes it does, however that's a vent used to regulates the heat inside the oven. Its moving the hot air around which helps cook your food evenly. The cast iron grates are very nice, they are a little rough since they are not porcelain but they clean up nicely. Plus the cast iron heats evenly while the porcelain do not. Its a great buy, I highly recommend it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.