Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - WhiteItem# 02274332000 | Model# 74332
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 14, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have only had the stove for a little over a week and have not used it a lot due to illness. But the delivery guys were on time and worked quickly. The only issue is that I would like it level with the counter. I am sure that they will be ale to fix it for me. The controls are easy to figure out and the meals have cooked evenly. I have not used the convection feature yet. Stay tuned for another update. I am pleased so far and the price was great given the sale plus Black Friday deal.
The Kenmore gas convection, self cleaning range was installed on the date arranged at time of purchase. I was quick to use the high power burner to make my first batch of peanut brittle. Making candy requires vigilance and close watching to assure variou temperatures are attained without burning and steps are taken with caution and care. I also used the convection bake to make chocolate chip cookies. I placed to cookie sheets in at the same time. It will take me sometime to master baking using convection but Christmas baking heats up quickly in this household so I will be experiencing and enjoying the baking experience. I purchased the extended warranty so should I experience any unanticipated issues with this new gas range Sears will stand behind the product and replace any defective parts or should I find out, for any reason, that baking hasn't the consistency I demand in my final product I will not hesitate to exchange out the range.
Glen Ellen, CA
This is a great range! Price, features, looks and performance. The burners all work great, its nice having the middle burner and being able to move pots and pans all around on the stove. I do wish the front left burner was the bigger burner. The convection oven is unreal. I thought it was a gimmick but it really cooks things better. Pizza comes out cooked on top and bottom so the crust is great. Really impressed on the convection.
Villa Park, IL
I LOVE MY NEW STOVE. EVERYTHING I WANTED IS ALL THERE PUT IT IS A CONVENTION OVEN - WHICH I HOPE WILL MAKE MY BAKING AT CHRISTMAS WASIER.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Good flame on the burners; burner sizes provide flexibility on how fast you want to heat something; however, you will burn things if you do not watch what you are doing. Stove has worked out great, two trays of cookies baked at the same time came out very good, no rotating or swapping to different racks. 1st cake came out very good, previous stove oven was not dependable for accurate baking. Cleaning stove top has not been an issue, keep it clean and it cleans easily. Awaiting to see how it works out for the holidays when you want to pack the oven with items to keep warm.
Bought the 74332 over the 74232 because the racks were much sturdier, and it has the expanded control panel. I DON'T like the following: Warming drawer - too short! Can't store pans in it, the drawer won't close. Timer beep is LOUD. Too loud. Can't we have volume control on it?? Small burners extinguish on low - had to adjust them and the instructions don't explain clearly. Set burner to lowest steady flame THEN adjust in eighth turn increments. Sean Lincoln, Nebr.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.