Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/ Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02274233000 | Model# 74233
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven control lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Simply Precise
The Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range 7423 is the ideal appliance for any kitchen. To bring items to a boil in the blink of an eye, use the high-powered Turbo Boil burner, or cook with odd-shaped pans easily on the oval center burner. With its electronic control panel and internal fan, the oven makes for ideal baking and roasting conditions, while the Warm & Hold function keeps dishes at serving temperature until they're ready to serve. Kitchens aren't complete without this freestanding gas range by Kenmore.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I wanted a self cleaning gas oven with the broiler on the top. Which this has, but I didn't expect all the features. On my old gas stove all the burners were the same size. The new stove had a large turbo burner, and other sizes, and a fifth burner for a griddle. Great when using different size pots. I never used a convection oven before, it's a great feature. Cooked faster than a regular oven which is great when in a hurry. My adult children like the style.
I purchased this range three month ago and I love it and I get so many compliments. The grates are rough and leave lint particles, but I soak the grates using the grate cleaner, rinse and let air dry and they look like new. So glad I purchased this range thanks Sears.
The stove and range itself works fine BUT the design is that the front vents to let out heat also let in any drips from the range, and dog hair and dust get sucked in and get trapped between the 2 panels of glass so the stove ALWAYS LOOKS DIRTY. It cannot be cleaned without taking the entire door apart. Sears will not cover getting the trapped dirt out under the protection agreement we paid extra for. It is a design flaw. If they just had a little lip over these vents no drips would enter, and a metal screen would keep out hair and dust. My old GE stove never got dirty between the glass like this. Next time I buy a better brand and different design. Look elsewhere and watch the vent design!!!!
Dearborn Heights, MI
I have been looking at this stove for over 6 months. This truly lives up to its reviews. The oven heats fast, the turbo boiler is AWESOME, It boils water in 2 minutes and to top it off it looks AMAZING in my kitchen. I got a lot of features for an amazing deal. I havent tried out the convection fan yet, but I'm super excited to use it. If your in the market for a new stove this one will meet you needs and exceed it. HAPPY SHOPPING!
We caught this one on sale, so the price was right. I picked it up and installed it by myself, the instructions could have been a clearer, but overall a great stove.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.