Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection Oven - BisqueItem# 02274334000 | Model# 74334
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Beige & Bisque|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
The new burners are a great improvement over the older model I had before. The Convection Oven is a feature that is new to myself, but I think it will be a great improvement compared to standard ovens.
This stove replaced our 25 yr old gas range, and it does a great job. Really like the large central burner for larger pots and skillets. The smaller rear simmer burner is a nice feature too. The best part is the full convection oven, it bakes much faster and more evenly than our old stove. The warming drawer works great for keeping rolls or cassrole dishes warm while preparing the rest of a large meal. The fit and finish is very good, and we were still able to get it in a bisque color to match our 5 year old Kenmore fridge. Since we have LP gas, the conversion orifices were included, although the instructions for the conversion were not real clear, you have to be sure and match up the BTU rating of the orifice with the right size burner. Although the orifices are color coded, the instructions do not tell you exactly which burner they go to.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.