Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection Oven - BisqueItem# 02274334000 | Model# 74334
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Beige & Bisque|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Little Falls, NJ
Got a new stove after 20 years and things have sure changed. Burners for specific kinds of cooking that are true to there meaning, like the digital timer, controls and need to figure out how convection actually works seems to actually take longer. Wish it had the grate / griddle option like the GE Stove. Still figuring it out and getting used to it.
San Antonio, TX
This stove replaced my 1968 Kenmore. In general it's not bad but there is several issues that need to be address on the design. First, go off the sears site to check on reviews. There was one about the oven vent blowing in this persons face when operating the oven. I thought that was a little picky, but reality was it wasn't. If you are 5'5" or smaller the oven vent on this unit is just below the digital read out and does in fact blow directly at face level. The older stoves vented straight up. I am taller than that so can live with that issue since it seems that the way most are designed now. I have already had the service guy out 3 times - once for the burners not producing enough BTU's. Ended up 2 of the orifice were switched since I'm running on LP. They now seem to be okay with the exception of the center burner. I can scramble 3 eggs and put them on plates and I am still waiting for 2 tortillas to cook on the center griddle. This is with the griddle being preheated. Haven't tried a grill cheese yet but that is going to take at least 10 mins at this rate. They have been here twice on the oven. The oven temp was running almost 50 degrees below. Went through the whole calibration process and still not right. The second service man was finally able to take it apart and adjust the flame to get a little bit more out of it. It still takes about 10 -12 mins to preheat which I understand is suppose to be around 7. The biggest disappointment is the warmer drawer, which was one of the main reasons I purchased this oven. I opened the drawer when I was looking at it on the Sears floor but did not get on my hands and knees to see that the ceiling interior of the draw has a bar that comes down about 2 inches into the drawer. You are luck if you can get a Pyrex shallow baking dish into it and you are not going to close it if there is any food just above the top of the dish or you can stack 3 dinner plates high in it. Basically it is useless even for storage. Then to top it off they give you a stainless steel rack so you can double stack something. Really!! As for the 4 burners. There are 2 good size burners and 2 smaller ones. The smaller ones they say are for simmer and that is not a joke. I wish they had 4 good size burner that you could decide if it was for simmer or cooking just by adjusting them to your need. At least the bigger burners would be there when you really are doing some cooking. Wish I could say there was better out there. For the price it's not bad just don't pay for anything other than the basics.
Nice quality stove made in the USA. TURBO boil works great. Convection bake is a nice feature. I like the cast iron stove top, it seems to be much beefier then other gas stoves on the market.
Great stove. Big improvement. Poor installation. Good thing I owned tools they made the gas connection and tested it using my soap. However they never unpacked or leveled. The only test they preformed was turning the burners on and saying see it works.
King of Prussia, PA
Puchased this range to replace my mom's 40+ year old Caloric range which was still working perfectly. Not expecting that kind of longevity from this purchase - but not expecting any problems either. The range is beautiful in the bisque color, and has many features found on much more expensive units. I'll post an update in a couple of months, but so far, so good. Salespeople were knowledgeable and friendly in the NE Philadelphia store; delivery men competent and efficient (although they are with an outfit which Sears contracts to deliver its products.) I could not be more pleased.
The new burners are a great improvement over the older model I had before. The Convection Oven is a feature that is new to myself, but I think it will be a great improvement compared to standard ovens.
This stove replaced our 25 yr old gas range, and it does a great job. Really like the large central burner for larger pots and skillets. The smaller rear simmer burner is a nice feature too. The best part is the full convection oven, it bakes much faster and more evenly than our old stove. The warming drawer works great for keeping rolls or cassrole dishes warm while preparing the rest of a large meal. The fit and finish is very good, and we were still able to get it in a bisque color to match our 5 year old Kenmore fridge. Since we have LP gas, the conversion orifices were included, although the instructions for the conversion were not real clear, you have to be sure and match up the BTU rating of the orifice with the right size burner. Although the orifices are color coded, the instructions do not tell you exactly which burner they go to.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.