Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02274333000 | Model# 74333
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My previous range was electric. I liked the ease of cleaning an electric smooth top range and thought that a gas stove would be messier. Nope the stove is easy to clean and I really like the fast boil (turbo) and simmer features.
Love the convection oven feature - probably won't use the warming drawer that much - miss the pan storage where the warming drawer is. All in all - fine piece of hardware in the kitchen.
Rice Lake, WI
Las Vegas, NV
I SPENT A MONTH LOOKING FOR A RANGE THAT I WOULD LIKE.I FINALLY FOUND IT. I LIKE TO BAKE A LOT THIS IS PERFECT FOR ME.I WAS REALLY AMAZED AT THE PRICE ON LINE I'M SO HAPPY SEARS IS THERE FOR ME ..I LOVE LAYAWAY TOO.THANK YOU.
El Paso, TX
This stove is very easy to use, and easier to clean, I love it!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Salesperson (Josh, Sacramento, Ca. store) seemed knowledgeable and was in no way pushy. That was appreciated. I did buy the 5 year extended warranty only to return it last week after reading online numerous service/maintenance related horror stories. I bought a SquareTrade warranty in its place for about 1/3rd the cost. Regarding the range itself, it has been less than a month, so this review may be premature. All features work well (as it is new and I paid $1k for it), We especially like the "Turbo" burner. Bottom warming drawer sits slightly askew. Had a repair person come out (same day as install, amazingly). He was only able to correct it a bit. Not an issue worth dealing with an exchange, but should not be an issue as it is a NEW item.
The Kenmore 5.6 cu.ft. Gas range in stainless steel was delivered on time and the delivery guys were very pleasant. The stove is an excellent product for the price. My husband does the majority of the cooking and he is excited to have a gas stove as opposed to the electric stove we replaced. It is a very attractive stove and I am looking forward to using the warming drawer!
El Paso, TX