Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02274333000 | Model# 74333
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This stove is beautiful! It is my dream range except for the broiler. I've always avoided a range that didn't have a separate bottom drawer broiler, but this time I had no choice. I've used the broiler once for steaks, and I'm worried about all the grease splatters and fire-ups..Also I can't use the overn and broiler at the same time. That said, the steaks were great! Haven't used the convection feature yet.
We bought this range after researching prices and features available. The delivery people were on time and professional. They also were knowledgable when we asked questions. The range and oven work great. I would recommend it.
I was reluctant to buy this stove because it seemed too good to be true. I have never bought a Kenmore appliance but after repeated trips to **********, *****, ******** and Sears, I finally took a chance and bought this one, model 74333. I won't bore you with details but, in my opinion, this stove is the best one in Kenmore's lineup. It has a true convection oven, a warming drawer (very neat), five burners, and a huge oven. I paid $850 on sale and it is a FAR better deal than their "Elite" line, which appeared to me to be gadgeted up with stuff I neither want or need. More importantly, it is AS nice as any GE, Samsung, Whirlpool or LG stove we looked at...and, in fact, I believe it is better. The construction quality is the equal of any other range we saw, the features are an ideal mix and HALF the money of a similarly equiped Whirlpool or LG (and LG dropped their warming drawers, by the way). The grates are excellent, the burners light instantly and are easy to control and have metal knobs. The oven works beautifully - I've baked two loaves of bread at the same time and both come out perfect. Cookies, too. I don't use convection but, some day, I'll get around to it. By the way, the oven preheats if five minutes - that is outstanding. My only complaint is that the instrucitons to convert to LP gas are not correct for this stove - there is a SUPPLEMENTAL SHEET in the kit that is correct but I didn't see it until I was done. It is not a bad job but neither is it a walk in the park. That aside, I am very pleased and would recommend this to anyone...best choice on the market and half the money of top-end competitors. I'm not saying I'll buy Kenmore in everything, but this range is very, very nice. No disappointments.
Sun City, AZ
I finally made the decision to get rid of my electric cooktop & oven. After doing much research, I couldn't find a better deal or price than what Sears had. I love the convection oven & water actually will boil in 3 minutes or less!
Two ultra-heat stove top burners plus two convection oven modes and an ultra-large center top burner - this stove does it all and best of all gas heat is instantly adjustable! Love this range!
This range is great. We specifically like the turbo and simmer burners. It's nice to be able to boil water quickly and simmer foods without the worry of burning them. The convection over works well and the warming drawer comes in really handy. This was an added feature we didn't expect.
While this is new to us it is really a great product easy to use and cooks great. I think it will only get better as the year continues once again, this is great
Niagara Falls, NY
Got this stove on Christmas Eve. Within an hour we were already baking a spiral game with an Apple cobbler on deck. The oven took about six minutes to reach the default temp of 350. Not bad! Controls are easy enough to figure out w/o having to read the instructions. It's a gorgeous stove. Fits in superbly with our black and stainless steel kitchen. Great buy for the no eye. One caution- it's heavy, so if you don't want to pay for the delivery, make sure you have a buddy to help you shlepp it up the stairs. I installed it myself in about five minutes. Tomorrow is Christmas day. Can't wait to put that turbo boiler to the test! Rrrrrrrrrr! Rrrrrrrrrr!
The stove was easy to install and to operate. A good upgrade from the conventional gas stove. Now I can bake my fish and create some delish dishes for the family.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.