Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02274333000 | Model# 74333
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This 5.6 cu. Ft. Kenmore gas range is both beautiful and a very good stove, featuring true convection, turbo burner, warming drawer, and stainless steel knobs. Bakes beautifully!
Los Angeles, CA
I've only had it about two weeks but so far everything works great and it looks great too. Oven is nice and big and the stop top burners have nice control.
This is a nice full featured range. It is comparable to the Samsung NX58H5600SS model. I almost bought the Samsung model due to price but Samsung kept on rescheduling delivery date 3 times and still couldn't set a date. The Plus of this model vs Samsung is the more powerful output. I love 18,200/14,000 BTU burners. Makes boiling water faster for cooking pasta and higher heat for stir fry. The Negative is the the grates coating finish. A bit rough and not smooth like the older ones. This would be harder to clean. The material is cheaper and thinner comparing the finish vs my old broken GE Gallery profile. What you pay is what you get. However, if you are just looking for good working range than this is best one money can buy.
I purchased this range on Black Friday 2014 and I love everything about it so far! The delivery went smoothly and the delivery workers were very professional. I replaced my 11 1/2 year old gas range with this range and I am so glad that I did! The oven has worked perfectly. It heats up much quicker that my old oven did. The burners provide much more heat and power than my old range so I don't have to turn them up very high and they cook much quicker. The range top is easy to clean, I just remove the grates each time and use a de-greasing spray I bought for gas ranges and spills clean right up. I have not used the convection feature of the oven yet, but when I do, I will provide an additional review. So far I love this product and am so happy that I purchased this Kenmore range!
This is my dream stove. I had a gas line in my new house yet a cheap electric stove was there that had to go. I love cooking and an avid home brewer so I need power, reliability, and control, which this stove delivers. The oven is a convection oven yet I haven't used that feature yet but know how much quicker you can finish cooking. The bottom is a warmer drawer that is amazing too. This thing is built like a tank and look forward to having it for a long time.
Believe it or not, we bought 2 of these stoves. One for a second home, and one for our AZ home. We are totally pleased with them. Love the griddle burner in the middle. It works great for fixing hash browns, pancakes, bacon, etc. The stove is quite versatile, doing a broad range of things. I love the turbo burner for quickly boiling water for spaghetti. We bought 1 in the bisque color to go with our other Kenmore bisque appliances. It's almost a white color, but is noticeably bisque when white paper is help up to it to compare the colors. As with ANY stove, you need to be careful about the heat coming from the top oven vent. But that's just common sense........isn't it? All in all, a great stove for the price.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
It's beautiful. The burner wrack is heavy. As I like to keep it clean it takes extra effort. Have to get used to the controls. Having them on the back means I put my arm across the burners. Tricky when I'm making a big meal. Need more time to tell if I really like it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.