Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02274333000 | Model# 74333
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Higher Heat
This powerful Kenmore gas range 7433 offers a 5-burner cooktop that includes the Turbo Boil burner, which reaches a boil faster, and a simmer burner that makes controlling delicate dishes simple. This gas range also features a self-cleaning convection oven with adjustable racks, which makes cooking multiple dishes a breeze. The convection oven uses a fan and a hidden third element to make sure your food is cooked evenly and to precise temperatures. The Warm & Ready drawer keeps dishes warm until serving time. For power and versatility, this Kenmore gas range with convection oven is a must buy.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Starting with thw negative. The size of the burners doesn't give a lot of flexibility in where you cook things. The convection fan shield can move on you and stop the fan. With the positive. For the price it is exceptional from my point of view the types of burners let's you use lots of different cookware effectively and convection cooking is amazing.
We had a DCS Range which proved to be a lot of problems. Everytime I lite a burner all it did was click, click, click even after it was lite. This Kenmore has all the Bells and Whistles! Self Cleaning, 3 Racks, Warming Draw, 5 burners and a very nice Dashboard! All the features my high end DCS didn't have. I Love It!
I did have a couple of issues with delivery, but Sears did step up and work me with me on the item. Overall, the range is great, the turbo feature is really awesome for quickly heating. Can't beat the value, especially when you factor in the true convection feature. Controls are really easy, and you really don't need to read in depth on how to operate. Buy a good stainless steel cleaner, as finger prints are bound to occur. Make sure after setting up that you heat the oven for at least 30 minutes at 350 to cure the oven. I recommend this oven.
I sold my 40 inch dual fuel Kenmore range due to a remodel of my kitchen. this one is very similar in looks just smaller and my only complaint is the heat that emits from the oven vent it extremely HOT. We have put a piece of bread in front of it and it has almost toasted it. the owners manual says it will put out warm air but it's so hot and blows so strong you can't hardly cook while the oven is on. Anyone else with this issue?
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Mountain View, CA
Once the gas range was connected the item seems to work well. I have to test this a bit more?a few more meals and that should do the trick. The range looked better than I had remembered it. Very smart looking. I would recommend this one over the Kenmore Elite model. The price difference was a few hundred dollars more. Once the technicians set it up the unit felt very sturdy. It must have been set up with less care at the store. Very glad to have purchased the item.
I bought this piece of junk for my daughter thinking in would be a good range. She was preparing a meal and when she tried to adjust the burners on the stove and oven she got burned because the knobs were so freaking hot. She has a young child and luckily the baby was in bed so she couldn't get into the kitchen and get burned too.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- 5% off w Sears card on purchases over $299 OR no interest paid for 12 months on purchases over $299 Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.