Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/ Convection - BlackItem# 02274239000 | Model# 74239
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Simply Precise
The Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range 7423 is the ideal appliance for any kitchen. To bring items to a boil in the blink of an eye, use the high-powered Turbo Boil burner, or cook with odd-shaped pans easily on the oval center burner. With its electronic control panel and internal fan, the oven makes for ideal baking and roasting conditions, while the Warm & Hold function keeps dishes at serving temperature until they're ready to serve. Kitchens aren't complete without this freestanding gas range by Kenmore.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Three ranges with-in one year, Hope this Kenmore will continue to work as beautiful as it has so far. Love the convection oven. this range cook fast but, your food is cooked. I'll tell you more by November, that is the month ranges have a tendency to go out on me, 2013 and 2014. Bought two whirl-pools ranges in 2013. so far loving this Kenmore
Las Cruces, NM
Trout Run, PA
i love the convection oven. i just need to get used to it again.i got the middle burner which i havent used yet but i miss putting my salt and pepper in the middle of the range
New Gas Range seems to be good but the instructions especially the natural gas to propane conversion are SERIOUSLY LACKING! My sales person did not provide any insight at all and if I had to do it all over again - I would go to a local appliance store that would install and service what it sells. Now I am stuck with a Kenmore appliance that can only be serviced by Sears technicians. Here's hoping to a longer life of this range than my previous Kenmore one!
The stove of my dreams--The burners are engineered to do very specific tasks- the simmer does perfect soup. The turbo gives quick hot high heat for searing and frying. There are 5 burners on top. But the best is the convection oven--absolutely reduces baking time and browns things beautifully. My faith in stove performance has been renewed.
This is the first new stove I have had in over 20 years. I have never had a stove with a window or storage drawer. I love both. I haven't had the stove very long but found the oven heats up really fast and baking is awesome. The controls are easy to use and turning the temperature in the oven up past the 350 degrees it starts at is a breeze. The burners can all be turned down really low and I like that. Now if I can just find a griddle that will fit on the middle burner I will be one happy camper.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Midnight Madness! Extra 5% off Kenmore Appliances over $499. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 29-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.