Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/ Convection - BlackItem# 02274239000 | Model# 74239
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.125" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.0|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 18,200 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Simply Precise
The Kenmore 5.0 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range 7423 is the ideal appliance for any kitchen. To bring items to a boil in the blink of an eye, use the high-powered Turbo Boil burner, or cook with odd-shaped pans easily on the oval center burner. With its electronic control panel and internal fan, the oven makes for ideal baking and roasting conditions, while the Warm & Hold function keeps dishes at serving temperature until they're ready to serve. Kitchens aren't complete without this freestanding gas range by Kenmore.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Warm & Hold keeps dishes at the perfect serving temperature for hours without overcooking and works with timed bake and delay cook settings, so meals are ready when you are.
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
Added on July 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Elmwood Park, IL
I love this stove. I cook 3 meals a day on it and am glad I picked this one. The 5th burner is awesome for the griddle. The super fast turbo boiler is great. The simmer is something I never thought I'd use but glad to have it now. The convection oven is the treat I gave to myself since we were buying all new appliances and it has stood the test with my various bakeware. I like that the draw on the bottom can hold all 4 of my heavy cast iron pans and its not too heavy or cumbersome to open and close with them in it. The control panel took me a few tries to understand how to keep the oven on when setting and ending the timer but I probably should have read the directions first. The only downfall is that the grease and fingerprints are really visible but that's good incentive to clean the range and grates really well after each use - doesn't let me be lazy like before when I had a white range that hid a lot more.
It took some time shopping around but I finally found the perfect stove at a perfect price with extra incentives. This stove has everything that I wanted and the bonus part is the convection oven. I never thought about having that extra feature because I know the price differs greatly when you want that. It has five burners and is self cleaning with sealed burners. It also has a storage drawer. Programming the stove was easy and its also very easy to clean. The only part that I didnt like was the unpacking and taking off all the tape. A piece was left in the oven and I didnt realize it until I started cooking.
It's a beautiful stove. my problem is i didn't know to get gas to it woTotallyuld cost as much as 2 more stoves. bought electric version labor day returning gas.Totally mea culpa.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Punta Gorda, FL
I really like this stove - the only negative comment I have is it did not come with a broiler pan and the oven racks could be sturdier. I feel if you use iron cookware to roast something they will bend. I will try it and report back.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.