Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ Broil & Serve™ Drawer - BlackItem# 02273239000 | Model# 73239
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||23" W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Color and Styling:|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Standard clean|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 12,000 BTU; 3 - 9,500 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Separate broiler drawer|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||5|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Venting:||Top of oven door|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 4.2 cu. ft. Freestanding Gas Range - Cooking Versatility
The black 4.2 cu. ft. Kenmore freestanding gas range 7323 features four individually controlled, sealed, electronic-ignition gas burners. With the Turbo Boil burner, you can bring any amount of liquid to a boil in no time flat. Pots and pans slide easily over the continuous, dishwasher-safe grates, while baking and roasting is easy with the spacious oven. The warming feature is perfect for keeping dishes at just the right temperature to serve. Every meal is a pleasure to cook with the Kenmore 7413.
- Designed to heat dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm, and boil all in one spot
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 12,000 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble, and water boils quickly
- Fitted with a quick-opening door and variable temperature settings, the Broil & Serve™ drawer melts cheese, caramelizes vegetables and crisps meat quickly to save you time
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger
- Built to cut down on soaking and scrubbing, dishwasher safe grates deliver a stable surface for cooking, while cleaning up quickly alongside your pots and pans
- Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to a porcelain cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean quickly
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Rio Rancho, NM
I'm so happy with this range because of it's electronic oven program settings. They are very easy to use and understand. The heavy duty burner grills make this range look like it cost so much more than it did. My last oven didn't have a light that automatically came on whenever you opened the door like this one does plus I can still just turn it on anytime I want. The huge oven window is another plus. I boiled water so fast it took me by surprise. I like the large burner and it has the other three burners of regular size. The best thing about this whole purchase experience was the Price. Just under $400.00, the store had it in stock so I took it home and had it installed in a little over an hour. Installation was very simple and anyone that can turn a wrench should have no problems with it. I would recommend this range to anyone. It's a steal at the Sears price.
Corpus Christi, TX
bought this stove as a present for my sister and her family. Its a really great stove and it fit perfectly in the space she has. She really loves this stove and I like that it came with a full one year warranty.
Looks and works great!! We have only had it a couple or weeks now but so far so good. It cleans up easy, the light is nice and bright. We didn't have a lot of money but really needed a new stove. This was the perfect price and the reviews were pretty good. Happy with this purchase.
San Jose, CA
This oven fits my needs, taste and budget. The customer service was great and delivery was within the window and swift. The only issue was finding drip pans for the oven. Otherwise, my food cooks well in the broiler and oven. The digital clock has been intermittent as well, kinda goes in and out, but always restores itself.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.